KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread 2nd leg by 5Rivers79 @ 1 minute 42 seconds ago

Don't comment on here much. But looking forward to tonight's match. Hopefully we can put out a performance like we did in the first leg. Rodgers seems to gone back on what he said about Balotelli as he is on the bench with Lambert. Does this mean h
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: We've Gone Full Circle by lumba @ 6 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ben36Originally Posted By: Spice BoysOriginally Posted By: redordead13A trophy (or 2) and staying in Europe would be a pretty decent achievement, honestly. He got into the CL a season early, and winning something would solidify
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: LFC 9th highest earners in world football by Ninja Skrtel @ 7 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Stanley ParkMarko they are hardly going to say we are maximising income and minimising the outgoings are they ? Its basically saying they are scewing the club and the fans which of course they are. But that does not stop reason
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: mario dropped for poor training by wilkij1975 @ 28 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Spice BoysOriginally Posted By: Hercules/AF 58 Fully agree,red, and a good post, Rodgers is doing exactly what Shanks and Paisley did, tells his players to buck up or ship out, and he also gives the youngsters a chance when they
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Not strengthening this squad is a massive gamble - AGAIN! by Spice Boys @ 44 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TheKopProphetPinning all your hopes on a Striker returning from a long-term injury is not a good tactic from a supposed top tier club. We should have strengthened this month. Why would we strengthen, we spent far too much i
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: henderson wanted to smack costa by TheKopProphet @ Today at 05:39 PM

You can't score if you hardly play!
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: More problems with Mario??? by TheKopProphet @ Today at 05:32 PM

There is no point cut-pricing someone you paid 16 mil for after so few games. He's had ONE game with Sturridge - and their partnership was the whole reason for the purchase. The way our team sputters in front of goal - I can't see how giving him a
General Chat
Had to dig a trench through 2ft of snow, just so the dog can take a dump!
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: chelsea liverpool by Aspascious @ Today at 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: redordead13Europa. We qualify for Europa if we win the FA cup, and we get CL if we win Europa. Thanx for clarifying.
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: January Transfer Rumours by gnp-uk @ Today at 11:14 AM

2nd feb Fsg Ayre will try and sign players after this lol
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Next manager will be ... by wilkij1975 @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Well he is quite laughable so yeah I suppose you're right.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: any chance of sturridge for the 2nd leg ?? by redordead13 @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

We looked so deadly before he got injured. After the Spurs game, I really thought we wouldn't skip a beat. We were smashing Dortmund in pre-season games, taking chances, beating defenders, scoring goals for fun. I don't want to put the weight of the
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: sterling to sign contract by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Duncan_DonutOriginally Posted By: sixtiesredPlus he's going to look at Stevie and think do I want to stay here and end up like stevie with a lot less medals than he should of had ! is that what loyalty gets me ? * UEFA Champi
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Real Madrid could face transfer ban like Barcelona Read mo by Duncan_Donut @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

I think if Barca can get touched it's pretty much open season.. soon find out by the looks of things, like
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Growler's rant moan rumble 'n' grumble thread. by Growler @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Just noticed that things that make us moan rumble and grumble are over twice as much as stuff that makes us happy. Sad in'it ey?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mrs G going to the Bolton match! by Growler @ Yesterday at 08:51 AM

Originally Posted By: (E)SSOOriginally Posted By: GrowlerOriginally Posted By: Stanley ParkBad news for you matey she will come back Saturday night ohhhhhh I loved it I want to go regularly cerchingggg get those regular 60,s out It's SO unfair.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Blatter calls out UEFA by redordead13 @ Yesterday at 04:31 AM

Ass hat.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool v Boltan by Snakeye @ 25/01/15 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: bigredkopOriginally Posted By: SnakeyeFrustrating.. After watching Chelsea and City collapse I was looking forward to going to the next round but wtf was that team selection? No killer instinct and ffs why do these players shoo
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: We need to win at least one cup now by Darcus @ 25/01/15 09:46 AM

Originally Posted By: SnakeyeI think we have a great chance to make the final and possibly win it which would be a nice send off to stevie g. As for carling cup, not sure really but not confident of overcoming chelsea but anything is possible. Euro
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: thread for things that dont deserve their own thread by Duncan_Donut @ 25/01/15 09:30 AM

Strangling the club or Liverpool F.C pinching pennies??? http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/t...verpool-5037240
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: # A statue for Bob by imadk @ 24/01/15 10:25 PM

I'm not against it but wouldn.t that p!ss off Mr. Hodgson? I mean what did BP acheive that he didn't?
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by LiverbirdLain @ 24/01/15 08:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G1UltoANIk
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Movie thread by Growler @ 24/01/15 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: derekBelieve it or not it just gets better. Just had to stop it when numb nuts fell through the roof of the porta sh1tter and covered himself in loo blue! LMFCO!! Some of the black humour is top drawer.
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Gylfi Sigurdsson by sixtiesred @ 24/01/15 09:59 AM

And that's what I'm saying there can be a multiple of reasons but the most prominent without doubt is wages we are as far as I can see in a wage cutting phase so why would we be matching wages with other top clubs when we're cutting back and even whe
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Squad Numbers by Snakeye @ 24/01/15 07:14 AM

What about no. 11? I always thought 11 was a fantastic number to have.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 18093
fazakerley red 1 14913
lumba 14332
Flames 13951
wakka 12394
Growler 12100
*** Suso *** 10669
RedsforChampions 8794