KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Doom + Defeatism = Doom and Despair and self pity and DOOOM! by sixtiesred @ 13 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Flameswhat do you think is going to happen in the window, suddenly fsg are going to become a big player purchasing entity? its gonna be the same old sory kp, "oh it's a tough window" blah blah blah. the fact that he
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The psychologist fella by Stanley Park @ Today at 01:36 AM

He's re-reading his books and will be back soon Don't worry he has a new plan We will be fine
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Positives from todays game v Hull? by gnp-uk @ Today at 01:23 AM

Hull played a 541formation..... Looking for a draw ..... & they got it Why did br not play a 343 formation... ..................."...,,Mig ...........Man...skrtel...Moreno Sterling......can...lallana....Phil. ...........mario...lambert
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: silly so called Liverpool fans. by Stanley Park @ Today at 01:10 AM

No one is saying sack him but things need to change he has lost his way and needs fo get it back fast
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: thread for things that dont deserve their own thread by *** Suso *** @ Yesterday at 12:11 AM

surely we should bring this boy in. looks class
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Team v Hull by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Yes we looked better after phil and Ricky came on phil was in good form and opened up some spaces but rather than the players who came it was our formation that changed our play we looked like we were going to score if anything today it confirms we h
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Gazza, again by *** Suso *** @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

if it was up to me i would ban alcohol full stop. it fuqs up so many lifes.
Football Discussion
Originally Posted By: Welsh_WizardAll you fans asking for world class players, do you understand what has happened at our club in past years? 1) We never went under, with Hicks and Gillet, FSG saved us, FACT. 2) We had to cut our wage bill, get rid
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: January Transfer Rumours by Ozyred @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

I wonder if matuidi would come for a psg. Would solve our midfield worries that's for sure.
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Growler's rant moan rumble 'n' grumble thread. by Growler @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Bass turd clocks go back...or is it forward? Don't give me that owld guff about an extra hour in yer stinking fart filled pits either, 'cus it don't wash with me. Dark by 5pm now, agggghhhh. HATE IT!
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: All of koptalk expert pundits by Shaggydog @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Welsh_WizardIf you all know so much more than BR who would you have signed in the summer? IN my view BR did an excellent job and got the right players in. Lallana - One of the best prem players last season Lovren - One of the
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Rodgers OUT! by Shaggydog @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: EMPBR on 0-0 home draw with Hull City(missing 5 first teamers) -"We were excellent" Jesus wept
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Worst Wheeler Dealer Of Them All by Shaggydog @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1[quote=Welsh_Wizard]I love rewriting history lol. Rafa rarely bought any duds. Ermmm Aquilani Josemi Morentes Keane As for Kennys signings. well more names than them , have you forgot about voronin, dossena
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Case for patience with Balotelli by lumba @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Can played today.
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Josh never let's me down.......I'm talking to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XOT2d8R_W8
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BR by EMP @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

World class
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Trust +Belief = Sickness and Repeated Ruin by Scouseman8 @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

I agree with you about FSG. I don't think hacking and slashing managers left and right give the club stability but they seem to be sitting twiddling their thumbs while the top clubs around them try to achieve success. As we have seen, when LFC decide
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Essential transfer business by gnp-uk @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

Reus,,,, Khedira Kono.... Jan 2015 shopping at Harrods......not eBay
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: These i blower thingies by Growler @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Never got the shop unfortunately, as me blower started ringing for emergency werk to be done pronto, and by the time I'd finished, it was listening to THAT boring shyte time. Tomozo though.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: GET MARIO GONE!IM SICK OF HIM ALREADY by Growler @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: wilkij1975We all knew Marios style when he signed. Just because it doesn't look like he's trying doesn't mean he's not. I'm not his biggest fan or defending him just putting across the fact that we don't know. Don't judge a book
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Help me make my choice by *** Suso *** @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Stanley ParkHouillier win the champions league in 2005 rafa was the manager technically but that's of no consequence. The real facts are houillier won it that's what I think anyway thks for putting us straight
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Give Mario a Break by Flames @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By: wilkij1975Well he won't turn it round by sitting on the bench. Just shows the faith Rodgerd has in Borini and Lambert! Well, maybe BR will lose his job if Balo doesn't turn a corner. In a
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Our problem - Stevie G by *** Suso *** @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: chestervilleComparing Gerrard and Alonso is rediculous. Alonso has immense skills, a talent for one touch control of the ball, great balance and can play with confidence with both feet. He is a dictator and a general. Stevie is
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: So Valdes is now at United by EMP @ Yesterday at 12:33 PM

nah lucky escape. stop taking risks like balo.. spend money on begovic and stop the BS
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: BR by chesterville @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

It looks like we have signed a cheap salesman/manager who has talked his way into a job he is clearly not capable of doing. In line with the owners money ball philosophy. geez we really need to stop blaming the players and get a top line manager, Kl

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 17336
fazakerley red 1 14652
Flames 13766
lumba 13743
wakka 12389
Growler 11425
*** Suso *** 10424
RedsforChampions 8319