KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Revolutionary idea: Play Sterling up front! by evans09 @ 3 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***Originally Posted By: evans09He's one of two proper wide players we have and we need that natural pace and width he provides. I'd prefer to see he and Lallana wide with Cou as a false 9. Cou has a lot of similaritie
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: the defeatist attitude is disgrace by fazakerley red 1 @ 4 minutes 13 seconds ago

even the great liverpool teams lost games , IE in the 70's liverpool league champs and champions of europe , destroyed benfica in lisbon 4-0 , the saturday after got knocked out the F.A. Cup by second division chelsea 4-1 .
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: January Transfer Rumours by SamMaguire @ 8 minutes 33 seconds ago

Wages my friends wages
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: GET MARIO GONE!IM SICK OF HIM ALREADY by Chris2402 @ 24 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gnp-uk Only judge mario wen the midfield is creating chances for him again & again and he is wasting clear goal scoring opportunities ...... So what about the chances against Everton and QPR? Do they not count?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Give Mario a Break by kernowred @ Today at 08:02 PM

So after reading the posts.if we sort out the keeper the defence and the midfield.Balotelli wont be crap?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Team vs Real by redordead13 @ Today at 07:51 PM

----------------------migs------------------- Manquillo----skrtle---Lovren-------Moreno --------------------Gerrard------------------ ------------Henderson---Coutinho --------------------Sterling ---------------Balotelli---Borini Mario needs a strik
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Season ticket prices by Stanley Park @ Today at 07:02 PM

Rather than boycot the match. Stop buying the matchday produce The over inflated beer,pies, programmes,hotdogs, picket the club shop hit them in the pocket. If they are left with 45000 programmes and tons of food past its sell by date week after w
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Brad Smith back from Loan by TheKopProphet @ Today at 07:00 PM

Bye Bye Jose Enrique!
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Couthino by Darcus @ Today at 03:28 PM

Fair enough...a pat on the back for him, but that doesn't make up for the last 12 months of screamingly dire performances from him.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Good, The Bad, and the REALLY Ugly. by redordead13 @ Today at 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: SnakeyeGreat movie that but on a serious note there was a lot of ugly on showing during that match. The good for me was Simon Mignolet as he pulled out about 5 goal saves so great booster for him after all the negativity and the
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mixed opinion by bigredkop @ Today at 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: evans09Seems as though there is mixed opinion on how this current crop of ours should be set up. It's good to have some debate and I'd be eager to hear your ideas for what you think would work. Last season I thought we were a
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Conceding goals by Darcus @ Today at 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By: sixtiesredYep they are so lucky we're not playing well , but then chelsea are playing so well they must be worried i case we start playing as well yeah ! Er....ok?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The grimness thread by sixtiesred @ Today at 10:47 AM

Brendan Rodgers has given a broad interview to Spanish newspaper AS Liverpool boss admits he wants to be manager in Spain in future Reds host Real Madrid in Champions League this Wednesday Rodgers says he speaks Spanish with Liverpool players Read
Football Discussion
Originally Posted By: AussieRedNews now is that Sturridge has a new injury and will miss 2-4 weeks....calf strain that happened at Melwood! Last weeks news you mean
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: QPR Liverpool. Im eager. by Growler @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: AldoOriginally Posted By: GrowlerALDO!! where you been man? Missed your witty banter Hey growls, been busy man. How are you ? I've not seen many Liverpool games lately, but today was one of the few, I was kind of disappo
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sturrage shopping list by Flames @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

he should be using coconut oil, not olive oil.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sturridge Out by RedsforChampions @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Stanley ParkOriginally Posted By: RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By: Stanley ParkI don't hold with this Suarez would not be able to play so no use etc etc his very presence would influence the team would be structured for his
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Made me so sad. Sorry, Suarez again. by Darcus @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By: theanfieldpigeonright, we'd all have loved to have kept him, turned around to barca and told them to do one. Thing is he had a buyout clause in his contract which Barca met. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP FORGETTING THIS!? That's just a
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: thread for things that dont deserve their own thread by *** Suso *** @ Yesterday at 12:07 AM

https://twitter.com/Jay_78_/status/523524557328908289/photo/1
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Beer Club by lumba @ 18/10/14 07:44 PM

Anyone tried this Stout from a Yorkshire micro brewery? Flavoured with Espresso,tempted to order some.
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ 18/10/14 07:28 PM

Get your Rollerskates on Growler. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfxiHxJheuc
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HELP plz by lumba @ 18/10/14 07:05 PM

No probs Suso,glad to help.
Football Discussion
Originally Posted By: wilkij1975Originally Posted By: EMPI don't hold out much hope for him at all. Sturridge might help him alrite but he shouldn't be looking for excuses , especially when he has proclaimed himself some sort of genius. He is so evi
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture thread Mk 2 by lumba @ 17/10/14 06:26 PM

General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Growlers things that make you happy thread! by LiverbirdLain @ 17/10/14 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: lumbaOriginally Posted By: LiverbirdLainOriginally Posted By: lumbaI'm getting my moobs out again to top up the tan. it will be best to take the string vest off from today for a few days, ....heat wave coming up apparently. I

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 17238
fazakerley red 1 14620
Flames 13706
lumba 13684
wakka 12389
Growler 11293
*** Suso *** 10380
RedsforChampions 8263