KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: How's Rafa Doing? See It & Weep by TheMightyLFC @ 4 minutes 30 seconds ago

Reaper
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: BR Pre-Match Press Conference by Top4 @ Today at 02:39 AM

We haven't the quality in depth to compete and retain a top4 finish it appears. A key injury here or there throws up havoc to our season. We need to keep finishing top4 so that the extra funds can procure better quality players and so over time our
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Qatar World Cup by sixtiesred @ Today at 01:44 AM

Has to be challenged surly !
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Any positives from Uefa exit? Any at all??? by (E)SSO @ Today at 01:26 AM

The downside is that Spurs are also out and their record last season in the Prem after playing the Thursday night league was awful. Luckily Everton who are through won't be playing our rivals for 3rd and 4th after their next two Thursday night ties.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Europa League 2nd leg - Besiktas by (E)SSO @ Today at 12:37 AM

Originally Posted By: evans09I think most were happy with the team put out for this. It was the game plan that disappointed me. I understand playing an away leg a goal up. First instinct is to hold on to what you've got but we aren't Chelsea and we a
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Brendan Rodgers by Shaggydog @ Today at 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1Originally Posted By: ShaggydogOriginally Posted By: fazakerley red 1well wembley is still on very much on semi and final , I don't agree with semi finals at Wembley but that's just a personal opinion. Nor do
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Academy by Woolsey @ Today at 12:08 AM

City fans will always be sh*te
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Is it Red or Blue? by MyKneeGrows @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By: TheMightyLFCOriginally Posted By: Hercules/AF 58Originally Posted By: TheMightyLFCWhen I look on my tablet it says Red but when I look on my smartphone it says blue? I think he's a red that is blue in the face trying to def
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Hot Streak - Body Work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K_4aJv6s18
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Beer Club by lumba @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

About 11,which was also cheaper than the last place.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Besiktas fans? by evans09 @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: van GoghOriginally Posted By: SnakeyeOriginally Posted By: evans09Regarding that Arslan lad that got the goal. When he came on the game changed, terrific link between midfield and attack and always looked like creating something
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool VS City by Stanley Park @ Yesterday at 10:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Chris2402City haven't won at Anfield for a long time if memory serves me right. I expect at least a draw. My best mate is a City season ticket holder and is going to the game tomorrow and he thinks they will win as a comebac
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Squeaky Bum Time Fixture Analysis by van Gogh @ Yesterday at 07:26 AM

We had 8 players out (injured or rested as a precaution) on Thursday night! Coutinho Henderson Gerrard Lucas Sakho Flanagan Markovic Glen Johnson (ill)
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The American's Just Don't Get It by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 12:37 AM

So ninji if someone changed your countries flag and put some crass symbols on there it would be ok ?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool's wage bill by Stanley Park @ 27/02/15 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: DarcusYou can't blame the players for their being so much money in football these days. What would you do if you were offered 150k per week to play football? I doubt you'd tell them to give you a tenner per game whilst your tea
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Danny & Mario need to learn to play for the team! by Hercules/AF 58 @ 27/02/15 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: TheKopProphetWe need a good Vulcan in the final third. I used to get my punctures repaired by a process of vulcanisation, worked very well till they brought in those tubeless tyres! Wonder if Vulcanisation would stop the leak
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Cleared of breaking FFP rules by Hercules/AF 58 @ 27/02/15 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: WoolseyOne less thing to worry about I suppose. BREAKING: Liverpool cleared of breaching UEFA financial fair play rules. More on #SSNHQ - SkySports They must have given UEFA a confidential glimpse of where all the sponsorship m
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Movie thread by lumba @ 27/02/15 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: GrowlerOriginally Posted By: lumbaYou like Zombies Growls? I love em,looking forward to my first zombie kill once the apocalypse happens,in the mean time it's worth watching Walking Dead for training purposes Oooo yes. Good t
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Lovren by TheKopProphet @ 27/02/15 05:31 PM

Depends which Coutinho shows up. We have lost games like that with him in the team - but we did lack that magic in the final third.
Football Discussion
24 hours later - still can't believe that decision.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Artful Dodger by Hercules/AF 58 @ 27/02/15 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: WoolseyOriginally Posted By: Hercules/AF 58My worry is who is going to score against City? Our squad is full of mediocrity in all departments and particularly up front. If you ask me City are getting ready to feast on us. Watchi
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Divy Arlert by wilkij1975 @ 27/02/15 01:26 PM

Clarkson is OK. Beats all this politically correct guff you get now days. It's just a shame he's becoming a bit of a caricature of himself along with the other 2 on TG. Can be really goo show but I've found myself switching over this series especiall
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: No Capes! by MyKneeGrows @ 27/02/15 01:15 PM

Everyone needs a break, mate.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Greek Government suspends professional football by Ninja Skrtel @ 27/02/15 11:40 AM

Just a quick update.... The Greek FA have now officially docked Panathainokos 3 points in the league as punishment for their fans behaviour...
Football Discussion
Good question. Haven't seen him around at all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 18304
fazakerley red 1 15055
lumba 14493
Flames 13987
wakka 12396
Growler 12278
*** Suso *** 10669
RedsforChampions 8945