KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: liverpool vs palace match thread by Growler @ 4 minutes 44 seconds ago

I'm too scared to predict the possible outcome of this potential living nightmare.
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture thread Mk 2 by *** Suso *** @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: lumbaMet my first Malamute today great looking dog and gives good cuddles. it would make a good rug and a good curry
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Being inspired ? by Shaggydog @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: TheKopProphetOriginally Posted By: sixtiesredWe will never be in the top 4 regularly while the balance of signings is in favour of the young unproven potential instead of top proven class untill that changes we will be down and
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Arsenal just ran into a double decker by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Arsenal should have been 3-0 up at half time - they missed a load of easy chances because each of their forwards was trying to do it alone and not play as a team (ring a bell?). They only have themselves to blame for losing to a poor United team.
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Why are we so bad at transfers by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Money wages ambition
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Is the champions league killing the European game ? by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

FFP just makes it impossible to do what city did so that the top clubs have no fear of a mega rich owner now coming in and turning things around with the pecking order as it stands now ! that's why this season was so important for us to carry on like
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: thread for things that dont deserve their own thread by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

As in the last twenty odd years
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Marco Reus by wilkij1975 @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

He'll go to Munich next season. Almost a given.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Hendo getting worse each game... by Shaggydog @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: JuniorQuestion,what top four quality team will by Hendo? Wycombe Wanderers
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wilfred Bony by wilkij1975 @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: MaureenYes it is but it also makes you wonder what criteria our scouting team has when looking at strikers for instance. Add to that how they end up deciding a players value and how much they actually scout players. Strikers o
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Is Rodgers the right man for our future? by wilkij1975 @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

Well done you!
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: origi could be here in january by Hercules/AF 58 @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: GrowlerOriginally Posted By: MyKneeGrowsI can't wait, truly. It would be a master stroke. Another untested youth player in the premier league! We're going to win the league people, you've heard it here first. Sarcy get. He c
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: January Transfer Rumours by wilkij1975 @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Fukking hope not!! He'll cost 20+m and we've fell for that too often.
Football Discussion
No there's no point...
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Detached and disinterested by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: FlamesGotta be honest, that's how i feel about the club at the moment. Just doesn't seem like the liverpool i've always known. Maybe it's the change in agenda of the owners, i don't know. I'm not sure what i'm supposed to be su
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sturridge Injured again!! by van Gogh @ Yesterday at 07:37 AM

Exactly. And then the club harps on about us not being able to sign one or two top players, because they prefer going to London. Well of course we might have to pay a premium to persuade them to abandon that other option, but why don't we just do t
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Everyone of the playing staff and management by Hercules/AF 58 @ 21/11/14 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: TheKopProphetKoptalk logic = sack everyone, sell all the players, auction the club off to the highest bidder, start again! Other logic = Find out what is going wrong, make the changes, add new ideas to existing strengths, pool
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Growler's rant moan rumble 'n' grumble thread. by *** Suso *** @ 21/11/14 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: GrowlerOriginally Posted By: *** Suso ***Originally Posted By: GrowlerNor'appy anyway, as both the footie and the GP final are on at the same time, and I'll be scurrying around, probably lost, up some random fog ridden wet mount
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Round table final league placing LFC by Hercules/AF 58 @ 21/11/14 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Duncan_DonutOriginally Posted By: Hercules/AF 58Originally Posted By: MyKneeGrowsThey're doing what many of us on here want us to do, added class like Ozil and Sanchez to a squad already capable of 4th spot. Just shows nothing i
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Players talking by Darcus @ 21/11/14 03:10 PM

Sadly, Gerrard is one of the worst for this. He used to go even further off the scale every 4 years by declaring that England were in with a very good chance of wining the EUROs/WC!!!
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Is there one player??? by wilkij1975 @ 21/11/14 12:57 PM

Originally Posted By: gnp-ukPocho at spurs will pay 20m for Phil asap He just told you that over lunch has he??
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Growlers things that make you happy thread! by Growler @ 21/11/14 11:19 AM

Wimmin. Can't live with 'em, can't.........mmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... bollox to that.
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by derek @ 20/11/14 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: LiverbirdLainRIP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQU4sIn96M4 Great song
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: small peeve by Growler @ 20/11/14 06:36 PM

None the piggin' wiser with you lot talking utter unparalleled unfathomable bollox.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sturridge to miss six weeks by Growler @ 20/11/14 02:39 PM

i mean, the whole bloody team played WAY above expectations last season, possibly including DS here too unfortunately...I'm not sure ..... and NOW we all now know why.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 17701
fazakerley red 1 14751
lumba 13979
Flames 13833
wakka 12389
Growler 11758
*** Suso *** 10535
RedsforChampions 8524