KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: James Pearce on Transfer comitee by wilkij1975 @ 22 minutes 51 seconds ago

No we can't be being fecked about like that. It's a shame as he was a good player but I'm glad we didn't pay it. I do remember negotiations going on a while (no surprise!) so we could have maybe offered the extra to start with.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: no doubting souey allegiances by madebyshanks @ 55 minutes 38 seconds ago

He certainly looks in good enough shape to play!
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Movie thread by Joe King Allen @ 57 minutes 35 seconds ago

I agree woth you on that Del, it was incredibly long! Bit of a ridiculous length for a comedy but overall I throughly enjoyed it!
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ Today at 07:37 PM

Moss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOX1n-0dMs full mix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQd2bfSdfLA
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Semi Finals in the mighty Capital One Cup by wilkij1975 @ Today at 06:44 PM

The good thing is there's plenty of time for us to sort ourselves out. And if we haven't by then we'll be fukked in the league so I won't give a [oops] about a cup!
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: January Transfer Rumours by wilkij1975 @ Today at 05:35 PM

Don't disagree at all. We'd get much better at a similar price a roar for they could actually buy some established players for a change.
Jump to new posts Re: we are crying out for a talisman by D500 @ Today at 04:52 PM

Some of us have been looking at Lacazette and Firmino for quite a long time. Why. when we were linked with them, we ultimately went for Mario, is beyond me. To be honest, I do wonder whether FSG thought the fans wanted a 'name' (Mario) more that the
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Markovic and Lallana need to play by bigredkop @ Today at 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: TheKopProphetThese two players look better the more they play - and they just need games to get themselves going properly. BR has stop-started with them all season and it has hampered the bedding in process. In the last two ga
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Ballotelli banned for one game by MyKneeGrows @ Today at 10:00 AM

Originally Posted By: bigredkopThere are no behavior clauses that result in being able to ship him back. They are based on fines the club can impose or eventual termination of the contract. Additionally there is no way we have some magic 8 million in
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Tony Evans - no chance of Rafa return by Duncan_Donut @ Today at 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Spice BoysOriginally Posted By: TheKopProphetFFS move on. He's been a waning force for a while now - there are better managers out there. Better managers out there that know the club inside out, love the club and its support
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Bournemouth match thread by Duncan_Donut @ Today at 08:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Ninja Skrtel
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool to hold transfer review meeting.... by sixtiesred @ Today at 08:04 AM

Yeahhhhhh swung ya over hey it's a disguised dof put in place by fsg
Jump to new posts Re: Paolo Dybala...... by Snakeye @ Today at 05:19 AM

50m for a nobody? Yup that sounds like Liverpool fc to me.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Glen Johnson out for Christmas by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Hendo as a wingback though????
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Qatari Goverment to buy spurs by Ninja Skrtel @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Stanley ParkOriginally Posted By: Ninja SkrtelOriginally Posted By: Stanley ParkFSG out Quatar in !!!! And abandon those stupid ground refurb plans Perhaps before inviting them to spend hundreds of millions on buying the cl
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: BR, FSG gone..... by Chris2402 @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

Fair enough, I definitely wouldn't say that Manchester is a more appealing city than Liverpool though, and I know them both well.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Jones experiment by Sahl @ Yesterday at 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: imadknext time we'll give him a flag
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Jordan Ibe vs Chelsea by Chris2402 @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: imadkHe's too young to be a regular starter even for derby. All the best players are playing from a very young age, for sides better than Derby. Gerrard, Owen, Fowler, Rooney, Sterling are some obvious examples.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Destroyers / DM by Duncan_Donut @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Stanley ParkEssential position in my view Masherano and Hamman had we either of these in our team at their best we would have won the title last year no question about it Very different players those two even though they pl
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The haircuts by Duncan_Donut @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

Originally Posted By: bigredkopHas anyone seen that fascinating article on LFC website, 'Sterling and 39 other players who shaved their heads'? Some hard hitting investigative journalism. I can't shoehorn in a connection but I just bet they're all
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Rodgers and Caragher in tense interview by KingoftheKop @ 17/12/14 10:08 PM

Farley's impressions are really good, I find his material isn't very imaginative or amusing though. If possible he should hire somebody to write material for him.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Paul Ince by van Gogh @ 17/12/14 09:58 PM

Was he on the pitch tonight? Didn't see him, but that is more or less his standard procedure, isn't it?
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture thread Mk 2 by lumba @ 17/12/14 05:09 PM

His m8 looks like a bit of a quackhead
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fsg scouts are... by Sahl @ 17/12/14 02:32 PM

If it was the tea lady in charge I mean.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: thread for things that dont deserve their own thread by Duncan_Donut @ 17/12/14 10:08 AM

"The Spanish coach has come under fire after his side suffered a 2-0 defeat against AC Milan last weekend. The loss has left Napoli sitting seventh in Serie A and reports suggest that his relationship with the club's board is at an all-time low

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 17890
fazakerley red 1 14815
lumba 14120
Flames 13891
wakka 12389
Growler 11912
*** Suso *** 10566
RedsforChampions 8651