KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Defensive Flaw (as I see it) by Hercules/AF 58 @ 31 minutes 23 seconds ago

That’s an interesting and well detailed post JJ. For me the explanation is simpler, when our FB/WBs are in a forward position and our opponent’s break forward with the ball, our central defenders have to move further apart to cover their vacant posit
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: chester FC v LFC tonight by Shaggydog @ Today at 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: wilkij1975He's alive then? You never see Enrique, BR and those teeth in the same room at the same time
Football Discussion
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by derek @ Today at 07:38 PM

I think I had a door bell like that once.
Football Discussion
I wouldn't bet my house on it, but maybe the quality of clubs linked with him and what seems to be his current value, might just be the kick up the arse Balo needs. The big boys have stopped calling and even the "smaller" clubs are only ha
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Maureen Confirms He's An Idiot :) by EMP @ Today at 07:10 PM

Caught Maureen in a Costa's hamstrings ain't fixed mood lol..hate the man..as much as I am not a rafa fan myself I would so love to see Madrid knock Chelsea out..like love it..would make my season lol
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: A "PRESSING" concern… Going into the new season! by RedsforChampions @ Today at 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: jjmelling/StatoOriginally Posted By: RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By: jjmelling/StatoIts not as if both full backs should push on equally though. The set-up we have is one of the most versatile there is. The problem is with
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: first full squad training pics by TheKopProphet @ Today at 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: SnakeyeSakho looks shaky even in training But still better than Lovren....
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Teixeira and Ilori by TheKopProphet @ Today at 06:39 PM

Fans just want to see consistency. If you're going to give up on the likes of Ilori, Texeira, Suso, Sinclair, etc., after little first team chances - then the same standard should be applied to the likes of Allen and Lovren. The same could even be
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Another Brazilian in training.... ??? by TheKopProphet @ Today at 06:34 PM

Not officially signed yet is he?
General Chat
Get a goat.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Holy crap we really are after Marco Reus. by Chris2402 @ Today at 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: wilkij1975At this moment in time, I'd rather put the money we COULD spend on Reus into getting a proper DM in. We have plenty of options going forward now and I can't see where he'd fit in. A good player but a luxury we don't ne
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Either Way, We Lose by Darcus @ Today at 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris2402Originally Posted By: TheMightyLFC It depends what he/we achieve this season. If somehow we achieve what we did the season before last, i.e. play with style and get good results, then City might take a punt on him if Pe
Football Discussion
Amazon Fire TV sticks and Amazon Fire TV boxes both hacked with Kodi installed and configured for KopTalkers are available for sale from our recommended supplier. The supplier is offering a £5.00 discount off his normal prices providing you quote
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: looks like LFC in talks for digne by Darcus @ Today at 01:41 PM

I've seen Digne play quite a few times. He's not a lot different to Moreno to be honest. Much better at going forwards than defending.
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours! by KingoftheKop @ Today at 11:15 AM

Exclusive: Angelo Fulgini invited to trial at Liverpool According to sources contacted by Get French Football News, highly rated young right back and French youth international Angelo Fulgini has been invited to trial at Liverpool. The 18 year
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: €10m offer accepted for by Donut @ Today at 05:26 AM

Infact if Sampdoria can't afford him, then we should ask for a few million for a season loan. Alternatively, sell him with a clause where Liverpool get 50% of the next transfer fee.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wisdom off to Norwich says Sky! by Donut @ Today at 05:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Spice Boys Tex hasn't been given a chance at all under Rodgers, he played well in preseason a year ago before being sent on loan again, rodgers has since tried to sell him and has used him sparingly this preseason in order to a
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Money in Football! by EMP @ Today at 12:02 AM

mourinho claiming other teams are trying to buy the title lol.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Reus is a smoke screen to sign...... by Chris2402 @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Reus staying at Dortmund according to an article on SkySports which quotes his agency.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Who? What? When? The Chasing Quartet... by Hercules/AF 58 @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

As the two sides stand right now there’s little between them imo. However as you say Stanley, United are way ahead resource wise, and as we all know that usually wins out over the space of a couple of seasons. For me there’s a window of opportunity f
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong to crop Mario out of offish photo? by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Not the greatest sauce... but... http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footbal...l-rumours-deals
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Origi vs Balo for 4th Striker! by lumba @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

Yeh, i Heard he's in Genoa.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Adam Bogdan by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 07:16 PM

Bogdan looked decent... he's an international and an upgrade on Jones.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: KingoftheKopThe thing is, very few of us knew enough about Markovic, Moreno, Manquillo and Can to really object to the signings at the time. Lovren had a cracking season before signing for Liverpool and as you say KP, the consen

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 19170
fazakerley red 1 15884
lumba 15601
Flames 14319
Growler 13525
wakka 12411
*** Suso *** 11031
RedsforChampions 9812