KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: A quick reminder by wilkij1975 @ 24 minutes 6 seconds ago

Football was also very different then and not everyone demanded instant success.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Martial vs Benteke by Chris2402 @ Today at 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr Ruddock Don't worry, now that Man Utd have signed him our media will hype the guy to the hilt - I can see the headlines now, "More potential than Messi", "Wonder Teen" etc etc etc. It always happens. If
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: So what happens to Enrique now? by Chris2402 @ Today at 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1Originally Posted By: Chris2402Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1cant believe this waster is still at LFC . Why is he a waster? Dalglish seemed to rate him as he played every week and as I've already said s
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Illori to Aston Villa on loan with option to buy. by wilkij1975 @ Today at 03:42 PM

We have to justify his 20m price tag though!
Football Discussion
Originally Posted By: DarcusOriginally Posted By: wilkij1975Originally Posted By: cjkentI don't think Rodgers has bought a world class player yet But ask yourself why? Is it FSG's transfer policies? Rodgers not being a top manager? Money? No ECL?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Do We Need LVG To Be A Little Successful? by fazakerley red 1 @ Today at 03:09 PM

did i say that i did say going the match isnt just about the 90 mins , plus is going the match like me for 38 years week in week out home and away does that make me lesser of a true red ???
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool's Transfer Record Under BR - Success or Failure? by RedsforChampions @ Today at 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: wilkij1975Originally Posted By: RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By: Hercules/AF 58Originally Posted By: elimmelAnyone else think that Fonte made Lovren look good at Southampton and we bought the wrong defender? I've said the
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The big problem at Liverpool by cjkent @ Today at 10:14 AM

I think they would do well
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: FSG/BR/LFC ignoring fans and common sense. by cjkent @ Today at 09:59 AM

anyone who isn't lovern would be best
Football Discussion
Originally Posted By: LiverbirdLainI read that hundreds of Spurs fans swapped Roberto Saldado shirts for a new kit in a shirt amnesty Great idea for the fans if true, but I wonder which ones we would hand in at LFC for a new kit ? The lot.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Another deadline day fiasco coming? by TheKopProphet @ Today at 01:50 AM

It was a fiasco then.... loaned out more promising players and didn't plug any holes. Thought we could pick up one more.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What are they smoking over at the Emirates? by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Have we addressed the cb , dm, wide player problem oh and goals scored ?
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours! by Mr Bojangles @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

Have you ever posted anything that didn't include Allen or brodge. You're boring. Go outside
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Ronaldo and Barnes by Stanley Park @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Hercules/AF 58Suarez was able to do much of what most of those guys did, and that was very much under the current rule regime. However having said that, I recall seeing Stanley Mathews taking the ball through massed defences and
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Found brodge dad working at .... by Mr Bojangles @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: wilkij1975Originally Posted By: Mr BojanglesStan says we aren't allowed to say bad things about G anymore. He's precious. Let him enjoy himself. It's supposed to be funny or something. Fukk that. He's a tit! No idea which
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: shock horror by Stanley Park @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

He is spot on about me
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Benteke by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 09:45 AM

Sorry thought it was re BR
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The sword of Damocles by Stanley Park @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

Originally Posted By: TheKopProphetOriginally Posted By: Stanley ParkI will tell you something for nothing all these dodgy loan happenings and the backlash from last season are stored up the bucket of goodwill with Rodgers is only a tenth full. A ba
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Dunc's video by Kano @ Yesterday at 05:28 AM

Originally Posted By: RedScouserhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9STzEPqNlU What an earth was this video suppose to mean? Dunc has had an agenda against Brendan all summer and as soon as one loss comes along he is instigating a mockery of
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: borini to sunderland by EMP @ Yesterday at 12:39 AM

Originally Posted By: lumbaSeems as likely as my shitt being black in the morning after eating cuttlefish Empster. Thanks for the nightmare ammunition Lumba goodnight
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Growlers things that make you happy thread! by lumba @ Yesterday at 12:11 AM

Cuttlefish cooked in red wine...your shitt might be black in the morning but it's well worth it.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Rival fans pretending to be LFC fans on this forum. by Stanley Park @ 31/08/15 10:55 PM

Sterling the brave might be pushing it but on the evidence so far he has made the right decision.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: We need to Panic Buy. by TheKopProphet @ 31/08/15 10:31 PM

So, you've written Can off after two starts in midfield???? Writing players off quickly has not been a great tactic lately has it?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts benteke injured :O by fazakerley red 1 @ 31/08/15 07:38 PM

Christian Benteke has a thigh strain. Nothing to worry about. Not sure he'll be fit for Bosnia, though. #LFC
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Assist by Darcus @ 31/08/15 04:12 PM

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 19440
fazakerley red 1 16242
lumba 15769
Flames 14371
Growler 13697
wakka 12411