KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sterling's agent by Stanley Park @ 5 minutes 34 seconds ago

If liverpool have any dignity left they will refuse to deal with sterling unless he appoints another agent
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: june the 3rd by wilkij1975 @ 15 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By: wilkij1975Originally Posted By: RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By: Ninja SkrtelLook, guys, put your hanbags away. Vish, sixties is right on this occassion in my opinion. Actually, not onl
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Ten years on! by Hercules/AF 58 @ Today at 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: SamMaguireI was in thailand on the honeymoon I was on a cruise around the Med, and it happened to fall on one of those nights you have to dress up in a dickie bow and all and the damned dinner time we'd selected clashed with th
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Jamie Carragher a knob !! by Darcus @ Today at 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Brianthey call me "knobby" for short - don't know why short knob, perhaps?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Rafa to be appointed Real Madrid manager. by drome @ Today at 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: lumbaHe listens to Muse hahahahaha. brilliant
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sterling talks called off by cjkent @ Today at 11:21 AM

Yet BR wants he him to play because : "If he starts or doesn’t start, he will get the support from the fans." Utter rubbish
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Why are some fans anti-Benitez? by Chris2402 @ Today at 09:28 AM

Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1dont have to mate i know about mr reade and stuff he wouldnt like to be public when it comes to LFC and him, just because he writes for the mirror doesnt mean he is the gospel . When have I said he's gospel? I
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours! by wilkij1975 @ Today at 07:58 AM

Originally Posted By: sixtiesredDaily star Arturo Vidal has agreed terms with Arsenal, the Daily Express claim citing Calciomercatoweb. Liverpool were reported to have made an offer for the Chilean, who was tipped with a move to Manchester United la
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Would you take City's 40 mil for Raheem? Or hold out? by Ninja Skrtel @ Today at 07:50 AM

Whilst i agree with you KP that it is very predictable, the same applies to Bayern Munich, Arsenal and Pep's Barcelona side back in the day. It was all very predictable, they'll pass it around until you fall asleep, pass around the box, short passes,
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: BR Safe - Transfer Committee to be Sacked??? by Ninja Skrtel @ Today at 07:30 AM

...and how does that make you feel?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: BR: Can't seem to keep players or attract them! by TheKopProphet @ Today at 01:37 AM

Playing FIFA again?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Ibe and Flanno sign on the dotted line by TheKopProphet @ Today at 01:00 AM

They are not as ungrateful as Sterling...
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: We need a good case of the Klopp.... by TheKopProphet @ Today at 12:58 AM

Wish it were true - just don't see it happening.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HARRY WILSON > STERLING by Welsh_Wizard @ Today at 12:19 AM

Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The 2nd Welsh_Wizard weekly LFC update. by Welsh_Wizard @ Today at 12:02 AM

Right some more juicy news for all you WW fans to get your teeth into. 1) BR is coming to the end of his tenure, expect the decision within 1 week of the Stoke game. 2) Rafa is not on the shortlist. 3) My sources inform me that it is very likely t
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: BR - The new RM manager next season! by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

So which is it Wizzfest - BR or Rafa? Perhaps you'll start a new thread to make a decision!
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: could sterling really stab us in the back ?? by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

I think I'd rather burn than be beat to death with a huge slug
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Woy vewwy Sowwy for Waheem! by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/roy-hodgson-worries-young-stars-9307710?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Statement from John W Henry!!!! by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Henry won't make those sorta statements especially in public means he would have to do them or lose face
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Bosman free transfers we have to consider! by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Looks better than Lovren...
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: You're all wrong about Lovren... apparently. by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Yeah... but those stats...
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Would Sterling get into the Man City or Chelsea team? by Chris2402 @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: (E)SSO Makes it all the more stranger for City if they are releasing Milner so what is the English quota all about. City have been trying to get Milner to sign a new contract all season but he seems set on leaving.
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by Welsh_Wizard @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

Spicy tomato please.
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Incoming options by Darcus @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: gnp-ukCech Howedes Song Firmino Higuain We're re-signing the mighty 'Rigobert'? Get in!!!!
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: I Hate Politicians by EMP @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

never going to happen. south america is the only promising place for change atm. no coincidence that the Usa is building up a mass military presence there either. look what happened to the arab spring. the west totally against it, backed the elites a

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 18769
fazakerley red 1 15460
lumba 15016
Flames 14202
Growler 12991
wakka 12411
*** Suso *** 10788
RedsforChampions 9515