KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Sg wanted fsg to sign...... by redordead13 @ 2 minutes 3 seconds ago

Costa wanted one more year at Atletico to win the title. That's the only reason he stayed. He said as much himself. After the season he had, Chelsea made an offer we couldn't match.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: after all the nonsense by wilkij1975 @ 2 minutes 11 seconds ago

Exactly Jammy. No one would level that at them but seems some of our supporters and press want to of us.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool FC Standards & Expectations by jammysht @ 36 minutes 44 seconds ago

For ALL time? Wow, that's quite a long time.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Gerrard might move on !!! by jammysht @ 38 minutes 49 seconds ago

No worries, I'll send him a text.
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mata by gnp-uk @ 48 minutes 53 seconds ago

12m long was sold for
General Chat
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Now I have heard everything by jammysht @ Today at 10:01 AM

Personally I blame Hodgson.
Jump to new posts Re: Alex Song by Snakeye @ Today at 02:51 AM

Didn't we enquire but he said no because he wanted to live in London?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Easy draw by *** Suso *** @ Today at 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: SnakeyeYou're a softie! Play while injured, it will only hurt for a bit i wanted to play but my mummy said no
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: WARNING. Streaming links by Stanley Park @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: lumbaIn the situation where you feel you need to do a system restore your better of restoring to a earlier date so you avoid having to reinstall everything. Yes you go back in time and don't do what you wished you had not done
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by Growler @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

WTF actually IS this utter sh1t? 3 seconds on each was MORE than enough.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The psychologist fella by wilkij1975 @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

He's just been on Russel Hiwards good news. Seems like he's a bit bonkers to me!
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Newcastle Liverpool by imadk @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: WNPI'd play a middle 3 of Gerrard, Hendo/Can and Coutinho, with Sterling in a free role ahead of them drifting out to either wing and Balotelli up top with Borini Lallana to come off the bench in 2nd half If we're not winning.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool Boss Makes Big Transfer Of His Own by imadk @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Stanley ParkI saw them in John Lewis in Liverpool one a few weeks ago viewing a 26 piece cutlery set. They did not purchase while I was watching them (from respectable distance) but I suspect they might return and buy at a la
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Borini upfront with Balotelli by Chris2402 @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

No, we started with Borini and Balotelli away at West Ham although I think it was in a 4-3-3 formation with Borini and Sterling as wide forwards.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: You want BR sacked in October while still in all Comps??? by RedsforChampions @ Yesterday at 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: redordead13It means lets give him a chance to get this new team firing. Kenny was fired too soon, and firing Brendan a year after our best ever prem finish is beyond knee-jerk and premature. No one believed we were capable of wh
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: in the end a great win by RedsforChampions @ Yesterday at 02:53 AM

Originally Posted By: lumbaOriginally Posted By: RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By: bigredkopJust watched the game, Borini actually looked better than I've seen him for quite a while, for a 4th striker he's okay but will never be a reliable goal s
Jump to new posts Re: January Transfer Rumours by gnp-uk @ 29/10/14 11:09 PM

Emp..... More like lfc might buy him for 25/30m....wen he joins one of europes big clubs Lfc will not buy him now for half that ...WHY..... Br ego is in the way !!!!
General Chat
I make sure i never click on them Russian Bride links.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Case for patience with Balotelli by jewels @ 29/10/14 01:59 PM

Last night we seen the good the bad and the ugly with Mario. The good. Scored the equaliser. The bad. Shooting from 30 yards that went out of the ground. The ugly. Faking a headbutt from Shelvy.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Give Mario a Break by kernowred @ 29/10/14 09:42 AM

hopefully Napoli will bid for him now.
Jump to new posts Re: Essential transfer business by gnp-uk @ 29/10/14 07:31 AM

More depth ... Yes Lacking real quality ...to have a real strong starting 11....br has not proved this greatly ie Keeper, defence ... Needs improving Midfield ... Lacking balance , goals , play maker, DM Striker... Quality striker needed in the
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Does this Balotelli deal not make you wonder...? by Ninja Skrtel @ 29/10/14 07:21 AM

MKG, you plick. ;p hahaha i forgot i said that, but genuinelly, as i said in the shoutbox yesterday, i still think he is amongst the top strikers in the world.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Reds v Swansea by frici @ 28/10/14 10:12 PM

I told you, so.. Good to see the two most critised players to turn around a game
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: silly so called Liverpool fans. by sixtiesred @ 28/10/14 09:43 PM

It's got to be 70 - 30 percentage 70 being the top class ready now types and 30 being sought after prospects Sure there are some failures in buying top class recruits but successes have to out way it or no clubs would be practicing it We needed now

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 17448
fazakerley red 1 14666
lumba 13803
Flames 13772
wakka 12389
Growler 11501
*** Suso *** 10469
RedsforChampions 8372