KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Hull vs Liverpool by lumba @ 3 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LeQu76In the end the main objective is still not reached and it depends on other teams now but let's blame wishful thinking not BR. And to the vocal optimists we support our team but we have enough to see when he spews [oops], w
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Have Liverpool progressed under Rodgers? by Stanley Park @ 3 minutes 53 seconds ago

The main thing against rodgers is the transfer dealings which have been poor you can't absolve rodgers from this by blaming a commitee. The problems are twofold 1- poor quality 2 - not addressing key positions
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: We need a feeder club to.... by (E)SSO @ 6 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gnp-ukBring in players to strengthen our squad/starting 11.... Lfc under fsg is a feeder club to the best clubs in epl, Europe ... I think Everton shud be a feeder club to Lfc ... Similar to all the clubs in the German league
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Klopp - Is he all that? by (E)SSO @ 14 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jjmelling/StatoKlopp is a very good manager, but I'd rather give Rodgers some money for strikers and see if he can get the goals back. If they come, without sacrificing the improved defense, then we'll be in good shape to do wel
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: LFC Managers - the Premier years by jjmelling/Stato @ 29 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RedsforChampions What bedding period this season? So he needs bedding period every season? Why is it that only Rogers needs a very long bedding period? LVG turned from 7th to 4th or better in his first season, same can be said f
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Play Two up top ya Fool! by lumba @ 56 minutes 7 seconds ago

Did i hear that we were going for another immobile Italian?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: FSG :Rodgers staying by bigredkop @ Today at 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Top4How any owner can give a manager or committee a penny more for transfers is beyond me. He/they have had the season to bed these guys down (if that was the excuse) and they look no different than the first month of the seaso
Transfer News & Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours! by Darcus @ Today at 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: VicdamoneOriginally Posted By: DarcusOriginally Posted By: VicdamoneOriginally Posted By: WNPI've heard we've made formal contact about him, but I'm not sure I believe any of it. It's probably just his agent spreading rumours tr
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: sturridge by evans09 @ Today at 04:47 PM

Does everyone just forget about Suarez' ban at the start of last season and the way Daniel stepped up, winning matches single handedly at times? He's a top striker if he can get over these injuries. No point even taking about getting rid until Mario,
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The meaning of outstanding by Mr Ruddock @ Today at 03:19 PM

Excellent article on football365.com today. If anyone hasn't already seen it, for convenience read below... what a deluded bullsh!tter Rodgers is!! Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool Rodgers would have been forgiven for dropping Roberto Martinez a line
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: hull boycott by Mr Ruddock @ Today at 03:13 PM

Are we talking about pounds or pence? I would not pay the latter based upon our last few performances!!
Jump to new posts Re: A whole new team....for nothing!? by Chris2402 @ Today at 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By: D500Kono and Khedira for free would be good business. Both are of a quality we're struggling for at present. Khedira played at the WC. Is he not already signed up? Khedira has been hampered by injury problems for nearly 2 yea
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Clubs lining up to offer him a new contract... by wilkij1975 @ Today at 08:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Spice BoysI haven't forgotten anything, Reina always wanted to end his career at Barca, not Napoli, not Bayern Munich. Rodgers forced him out the club at first opportunity. When he joined the club, he wasted no time telling the
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Predict who will sign our players. by gnp-uk @ Today at 08:08 AM

Am the owner , DOF , manager , etc etc
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Coutinho in Prem team of the year. by bead5 @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Deserved everything if the shooting much more better then he is perfect
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: does anyone else feel this way ?? by (E)SSO @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

I have to agree with what Faz says. I was totally disinterested in PL football this weekend. There is more excitement in the Championship at the moment. When that is over the best bit of the PL might be the last day of the season when the relegatio
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The outstanding target for this season ? by Welsh_Wizard @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

Does anyone know by comparison how much FSG spend on the Red Sox?
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What option wud you take....... by lumba @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

A melting pot of evil.
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Playing to our players strengths. by Welsh_Wizard @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

I do feel sorry for all of the players we signed last season. BR has tinkered around with the position they should play in and converted them to a BR inspired position which clearly they are not comfy in. Under Klopp I can see certain players regai
Jump to new posts Re: Who would Klopp sign if he was Liverpool manager? by evans09 @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Doesn't matter who the manager is, we need top quality players. Striker is the most obvious; 1) Lacazette 2) Benzema 3) Dybala 4) Vietto Midfield, to control the game; 1) Veratti 2) Pjanic 3) Kondogbia 4) Parejo Goal scoring winger; 1) Depay 2) JÚ
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Dress for the job you want by TheMightyLFC @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: wilkij1975We were never going to be title contenders. Some extraordinary circumstances led to us finishing second last year and even if we kept Suarez, we wouldn't have been good enough to win it. We should've been able to keep
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Questionable tactics by van Gogh @ Yesterday at 10:33 AM

I think last year was the first in 7 that LFC actually made a profit - and it wasn't big either!
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: BR interview post game by LeQu76 @ Yesterday at 08:01 AM

Originally Posted By: mightyredsOriginally Posted By: Hercules/AF 58Lack of quality in the final third, it's been the same all season, we need to sign a top quality striker along with a couple more for key positions in the summer, but no doubt it'll
Football Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: For You, Growler: Tranmere out! by fazakerley red 1 @ 25/04/15 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: GrowlerVery impressive stadium too for a fairly smallish club btw, but their gate was pitifully tiny, especially this season. Massive gaps every week. Horrible to see those images. really fear for them , and that ronnie moore h
General Chat
Originally Posted By: lumbaYou're either fast or very small Been werkin' on it for months i 'as.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 18661
fazakerley red 1 15320
lumba 14806
Flames 14113
Growler 12788
wakka 12411
*** Suso *** 10760
RedsforChampions 9325