KopTalk.com
Posted By: johnnydramax 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 08:38 PM
We are so sh!t we're now 4 points below Everton.

Moyes has worked wonders, this just truly shows how bad Kenny and his regime has been.

Sack Kenny's Ass now!!!
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 08:42 PM
Sack Kenny's ass now sounds dirty
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 08:45 PM
Originally Posted By: Shaggydog
Sack Kenny's ass now sounds dirty

Yeah this is a family forum
Posted By: heggypompom Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 08:47 PM
sounds cleaner than back his ass
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 08:49 PM
Everton are at least as good as us and in the semi final next weekend this must be the most evenly matched for nigh on 30 years since Kendall's days. Its us that have fallen to their level rather then them getting better.
Posted By: heggypompom Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 08:50 PM
could not have said it better
Posted By: johnnydramax Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:02 PM
Agreed...

I honestly think we will turn them over in the weekend and go on and win the cup.

BUT its just papering over the huge cracks! Let's face facts the Cups pretty much mean nothing these days. Its all about the league title and Champions League...

Cup wins are great and its a fantastic day out, but in the grand scheme of things it don't mean much...

Would take 4th in the league over 2 Mickey mouse cups any day!
Posted By: heggypompom Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:08 PM
dont' get the debate started again mate:)
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:12 PM
Of course you are right KP but Kenny seems to have forgotten the key one, the league. What did Shankly say about that ?

Clue what do you make a chip butty out of ?
Posted By: johnnydramax Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:15 PM
Yes but the point is the papering over cracks!

We nerd regime change...

I back us to beat any team on 1 given day....but you must realise I'm nit saying winning the cups is a bad thing...its fantastic...but its just a footnote to a season..

My main fear is that we win the FA Cup and Kenny gets another season of she!t....I like a lot of folks on here don't want to see Kenny managing another campaign.
Posted By: heggypompom Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:16 PM
KP is gonna get you now
Posted By: johnnydramax Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:16 PM
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
Of course you are right KP but Kenny seems to have forgotten the key one, the league. What did Shankly say about that ?

Clue what do you make a chip butty out of ?

Exactly could not have said it better!!!

Liverpool are a league and European elite team.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:21 PM
Whats the point of these countless threads? It doesn't matter who the hell we are behind, the punch line is we are 8th, however the season is nearly over, why the hell are people begging for the manager to be sacked? Kenny took us all the way to the semi finals of the f.a cup let him carry on, although an f.a cup is unlikely to cover for the disappointment in the league, every decision will and should be made at the end of the season.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:33 PM
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By: aldo
Whats the point of these countless threads? It doesn't matter who the hell we are behind, the punch line is we are 8th, however the season is nearly over, why the hell are people begging for the manager to be sacked? Kenny took us all the way to the semi finals of the f.a cup let him carry on, although an f.a cup is unlikely to cover for the disappointment in the league, every decision will and should be made at the end of the season.

Exactly!

New threads are popping up every hour or so, what the hell is wrong with some people. I may not be happy with Kenny's tactical selections, however I don't want to kicked out like he's some sort of dog or something.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:36 PM
So whats more interesting or relevant to talk about that the crisis the club is in? Who should play right back against Blackburn? If there was a nuclear bomb about to drop in the next hour we would be talking about it. You would not say will you shut up about that nuclear bomb I have sick to death of hearng you going on about it. And so it is with the Kenny crisis people WILL want to talk about it, its human nature.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:39 PM
I might be over reacting a bit I guess
Posted By: fazakerley red 1 Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:40 PM
the utter and total scandal of the league programmme this season of liverpool f.c. , how can this just be allowed without a recourse from the clubs owners and the fans , maybe liverpool are in there rightful place mid table mediocrity with those giants of the premier league like norwich city, stoke city and fulham just a disgrace !!!!!!
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:41 PM
Worst Liverpool team I can remember and I am 97.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:41 PM
So whats more interesting or relevant to talk about that the crisis the club is in? Who should play right back against Blackburn? If there was a nuclear bomb about to drop in the next hour we would be talking about it. You would not say will you shut up about that nuclear bomb I have sick to death of hearng you going on about it. And so it is with the Kenny crisis people WILL want to talk about it, its human nature.

Your comparing a nuclear bomb to a game of football?
Posted By: fazakerley red 1 Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:48 PM
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1
the utter and total scandal of the league programmme this season of liverpool f.c. , how can this just be allowed without a recourse from the clubs owners and the fans , maybe liverpool are in there rightful place mid table mediocrity with those giants of the premier league like norwich city, stoke city and fulham just a disgrace !!!!!!

How do you know there's no recourse from the owners? You pontificate like you're in the know.

I would wager that Henry and FSG have been plotting and planning for weeks, which may include Kenny staying or going, and probably includes ideas for player investment. These are professional sports franchise builders and they won't be panicking after not getting it right in one season... they will build on the positives and strengthen the club... whether you recognise it or not.
were is the recourse ? nothing has changed nothing has happened not even a statement , but maybe your happy with the way things are .
Posted By: ianrush81 Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:51 PM
Listen, people are going to have to decide before the weekend what they want because the liklihood wether we like it or not could well be this, if we beat Everton at Wembley there is a very good chance Dalglish will get a stay of execution and be manager into next season, if we get beat the liklihood is a change will happen between now and the end of the season. I know for a fact that if we beat Everton at the weekend this forum will be different because all the Dalglish blind faith backers will all crawl out of the woodwork and tell all the ones who want a change how wrong they were to ever doubt the messiah, you just watch.
Posted By: lumba Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:54 PM
So what is it we need to decide before the weekend?
Posted By: fazakerley red 1 Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 09:55 PM

How do you know there's no recourse from the owners? You pontificate like you're in the know.

I would wager that Henry and FSG have been plotting and planning for weeks, which may include Kenny staying or going, and probably includes ideas for player investment. These are professional sports franchise builders and they won't be panicking after not getting it right in one season... they will build on the positives and strengthen the club... whether you recognise it or not.
were is the recourse ? nothing has changed nothing has happened not even a statement , but maybe your happy with the way things are .

No - don't try to represent my position... just back up your own. When do you suppose the 'recourse' would be most evident? Are you expecting a big reaction in April, or a sacking before an FA cup semi-final? Or do you think possibly they just might make their adjustments and changes at the end of the season? As far as them making it evident to you, do you want the club to conduct business behind closed doors as of old or telegraph everything to the world? Do you really suppose they plan to do nothing because they haven't made it clear to you?
i expect a better league programme its a scandal nothing is said by the owners not even saying dalglish has 100% backing and the fans just putting up with game after game after game of dross just because he is kenny dalglish .
Posted By: ianrush81 Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:12 PM
Originally Posted By: lumba
So what is it we need to decide before the weekend?
Whats more important the short term victory over Everton or the long term misery of Dalglish, I say the weekend because if we beat Everton the whole landscape of peoples views will change because fickle fans will again say everything is fine in the Liverpool garden, bit like when we beat Everton a few weeks ago even though it was only our second victory this calenda year.
Posted By: lumba Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:16 PM
So let me get this straight then Ian. We need to decide whether we support the team for the duration of the season or do what exactly?
Posted By: LFC legend Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:18 PM
Originally Posted By: johnnydramax

Moyes has worked wonders, this just truly shows how bad Kenny and his regime has been.

Sack Kenny's Ass now!!!

Worked wonders by winning no trophies in 10 years in charge...
Posted By: johnnydramax Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:21 PM
Sack him now...

League performance is an absolute disgrace!!!

Kenny is a dinosaur, look at the great work Moyes and Pardew are doing at their respective clubs.

KENNY IS NOT THE ANSWER, he is going to leave thus club in a very bad state!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:21 PM
Sack him now...

League performance is an absolute disgrace!!!

Kenny is a dinosaur, look at the great work Moyes and Pardew are doing at their respective clubs.

KENNY IS NOT THE ANSWER, he is going to leave thus club in a very bad state!

ffs, get a grip mate.
Posted By: ianrush81 Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:22 PM
So let me get this straight then Ian. We need to decide whether we support the team for the duration of the season or do what exactly?
I just think those people who want the short term satisfaction of beating Everton at the weekend cant really complain if Dalglish is still in charge next season because if we do beat Everton it will almost certainly keep him in charge into next season, these people cant have it both ways now can they.
Posted By: johnnydramax Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:23 PM
Originally Posted By: LFC legend

Sack Kenny's Ass now!!!

Worked wonders by winning no trophies in 10 years in charge...

Lol the fact that you even come up with a comment like that confirms to me that you know nothing about football!!!

You can't compare the level of resources Moyes has had to work under versus Liverpool.

What a stupid comment.
Posted By: lumba Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:32 PM
Originally Posted By: ianrush81
I just think those people who want the short term satisfaction of beating Everton at the weekend cant really complain if Dalglish is still in charge next season because if we do beat Everton it will almost certainly keep him in charge into next season, these people cant have it both ways now can they.
So willing us to lose will achieve what exactly apart from self loathing?
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:33 PM
Well Moyes has won nothing in 10 years at Everton

That is a fact.

Your football knowledge obviously ignores facts like those above
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:35 PM

It could get rid of King Kenny
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:36 PM
Hang on Stan do you want him replaced at the end of the season or not
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:37 PM

Why do you say 'get rid' like he is a rat.
Posted By: ianrush81 Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:38 PM

Stanley look at it this way " SHORT TERM PAIN FOR LONG TERM GAIN " might summ the situation up a bit better.
Posted By: lumba Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:47 PM
Thanks but I'd rather win another cup and take my chances with the owners making the correct decision on the furure of Kenny for the time being.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 10:48 PM
Thanks but I'd rather win another cup and take my chances with the owners making the correct decision on the furure of Kenny for the time being.

Lumba and what would the correct decision be in your view?
Posted By: lumba Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 11:35 PM
I've not really got a definitive answer for you there Stan as i'm still unclear on whether our owners ambitions match our own.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 11:38 PM
I've not really got a definitive answer for you there Stan as i'm still unclear on whether our owners ambitions match our own.

No me neither
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 11:38 PM
Originally Posted By: Shaggydog
Hang on Stan do you want him replaced at the end of the season or not

Yes definately
Posted By: heggypompom Re: 4 Points below Everton - 09/04/12 11:48 PM
+1
Posted By: Mr Bojangles Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 01:20 AM
We are 4 points off 14th place. With our form its not out of the question
Things need to change.
Posted By: fazakerley red 1 Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 01:37 AM
if liverpool get beat saturday he must be dismissed or he should walk because the league games left are meaningless not going much higher and cant be relegated(just about)
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 01:42 AM
if liverpool get beat saturday he must be dismissed or he should walk because the league games left are meaningless not going much higher and cant be relegated(just about)

Yeah I would agree with that Steve Clarke as caretaker?
Posted By: fazakerley red 1 Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 01:49 AM
great isnt it if fulham win here they are above liverpool come on people this surely cant be put up with , how can this be defended it cant even the most blind faithers cant be happy
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 01:59 AM
Faz I think practically everyone on here now accepts that Dalglish will probably have to go.

The only difference now is that some think he should go immediately and others think the club should wait until the end of the season.
Posted By: AvailableOnAFree Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 02:05 AM
I still think that we should wait until the season is over, then sack him the next day. We won't be able to get a suitable replacement until then anyways, because no top-level manager is going to leave his team in May (although at least one potential replacement is currently unemployed...). And, I would prefer it if we part with Kenny on at least somewhat amicable terms, rather than booting him out. He deserves a bit more respect than an Abramovich-esque press room sacking. Nor do I think it is a very good idea to have Steve Clarke in charge at Wembley. That may be one instance where it pays to have a little more experience, even if that experience was primarily 20 years ago. And like Faz said, the rest of the Premier League games are meaningless (as much as I hate to admit that - we should still play for pride).
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 02:08 AM
It would just be better if he was to resign.

It hasn't worked out for him this time around but he has given plenty to the club since he arrived in 1977.
Posted By: AvailableOnAFree Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 02:12 AM
Resigning would obviously be ideal, but I doubt he'll do it.
Posted By: Solar Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 03:14 AM
Originally Posted By: AvailableOnAFree
I still think that we should wait until the season is over, then sack him the next day. We won't be able to get a suitable replacement until then anyways, because no top-level manager is going to leave his team in May (although at least one potential replacement is currently unemployed...). And, I would prefer it if we part with Kenny on at least somewhat amicable terms, rather than booting him out. He deserves a bit more respect than an Abramovich-esque press room sacking. Nor do I think it is a very good idea to have Steve Clarke in charge at Wembley. That may be one instance where it pays to have a little more experience, even if that experience was primarily 20 years ago. And like Faz said, the rest of the Premier League games are meaningless (as much as I hate to admit that - we should still play for pride).

The special one said Steve Clarke is ready to be in charge of a major club so maybe it wouldn't be too bad if he was caretaker.
Posted By: heggypompom Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 12:28 PM
that's football son
Posted By: Carheex Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 01:18 PM
It just doesn't make any sense:

We became a great club because we won trophies. Now some fans want us to deliberately lose a trophy in order to become a great club again.

Furthermore... Kenny Dalglish was instrumental in our becoming a great club. But some fans hatred of Dalglish (after one fecking season as full time manager) has eclipsed their love of the club. You'd rather lose a Wembley cup semi-final against the Bitters - just to prove your point that Dalglish is a failure?

It beggars belief!!!!!!!!

It's not about 'proving a point'. It's about getting our club back on track again, which must start now, not tomorrow or saturday or may. Kenny is NOT the man so why is he still here? Any good business gets rid of the poorest performers asap.
Posted By: cjkent Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 02:05 PM
They will finish above us but its who else will that worries me lol
Posted By: Carheex Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 02:10 PM
Indeed. The bottom half (anywhere down to 14th) is a very real possibility at the moment. Is that defensible?
Posted By: cjkent Re: 4 Points below Everton - 10/04/12 02:14 PM
we could go 10th or lower if the dip continues

I hope we get something tonight but i wouldn't bet my house on it
© KopTalk Forums