Rate Thread
Page 51 of 185 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 184 185

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
another students passed today. before lumba or aldo says anything the boy that passed is deaf and dumb.
my 1st disabled student passing so am happy with my self

He should be pleased he didn't have to listen to your waffle

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: wakka
He should be pleased he didn't have to listen to your waffle
i will let you know i have a voice of a angel and am pretty handly with sign language

So your a chavvier version of Charlotte Church?

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: wakka
So your a chavvier version of Charlotte Church?
am not into fatish girls but i soo would with charlotte church

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
wish me luck, av just applied for the liverpool managers job. i think am within a chance of getting my dream job

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Ok good luck crazy

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
J
JoeRogue
Unregistered
JoeRogue
Unregistered
J
Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***
wish me luck, av just applied for the liverpool managers job. i think am within a chance of getting my dream job

Suso my little amatuer footie manager wannabe, i demand u to start a new career just to sign Jores Okore and Ben Davies, 2 class youngsters, Okore will cost 2.3 million and will jump right in your first 11 and Davies will cost around 14ish (sell Enrique) but is well worth it. My best achievement so far in this years game is a champions league final in my 3rd season with Liverpool, lost 3 1 to Madrid though, have won a few domestic cups but thats about it, in the league i could get to January 1st and be 8 or 9 points clear at the top and then boom end up 3rd or 4th, very frustrating. Do u play often?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: JoeRogue
Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***

Suso my little amatuer footie manager wannabe, i demand u to start a new career just to sign Jores Okore and Ben Davies, 2 class youngsters, Okore will cost 2.3 million and will jump right in your first 11 and Davies will cost around 14ish (sell Enrique) but is well worth it. My best achievement so far in this years game is a champions league final in my 3rd season with Liverpool, lost 3 1 to Madrid though, have won a few domestic cups but thats about it, in the league i could get to January 1st and be 8 or 9 points clear at the top and then boom end up 3rd or 4th, very frustrating. Do u play often?
av got three jobs, my own business,driving teacher and football manager

never start with liverpool. i like to start as a sunday league player getting his big break with a blue square premier league team and work my self up. am going this one without cheating. the 1st season i gave my self a nice transfter budget ( i think 1m, alot for those club) and then just played, if i lost i lost

av done very well so am happy

Page 51 of 185 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 184 185

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion