KopTalk

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
#209308 - 08/04/12 01:12 AM Re: Willing your team to lose and fail is not "support" [Re: Stanley Park]
ianrush81 Offline

I am one of those people who said we need the team to lose games in order to get a change for the good of the football Club and I stick by it. If Liverpool lose a game it hurts me but watching my Club under this manager is far more painful and damaging than any defeat even against Everton next week. I just think those who are wanting us to win the odd game and lets face it under Dalglish it is the odd game because we have never won more than two consecutive games all season must be happy for it to carry on because they all know deep inside that the only way we will ever get change is if we have bad results. I have said on a previous post that I do not want us to lose any game but need them to lose games and there is a massive difference, in an ideal world we would win every game we played but unfortunately it's the real world, it's not gonna happen and we have to deal with which is the best way to improve for the good of the Club which means getting shut of this current manager as soon as possible.

Sponsored Ads

#209314 - 08/04/12 01:20 AM Re: Willing your team to lose and fail is not "support" [Re: ianrush81]
Manliverpool
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: ianrush81
I am one of those people who said we need the team to lose games in order to get a change for the good of the football Club and I stick by it. If Liverpool lose a game it hurts me but watching my Club under this manager is far more painful and damaging than any defeat even against Everton next week. I just think those who are wanting us to win the odd game and lets face it under Dalglish it is the odd game because we have never won more than two consecutive games all season must be happy for it to carry on because they all know deep inside that the only way we will ever get change is if we have bad results. I have said on a previous post that I do not want us to lose any game but need them to lose games and there is a massive difference, in an ideal world we would win every game we played but unfortunately it's the real world, it's not gonna happen and we have to deal with which is the best way to improve for the good of the Club which means getting shut of this current manager as soon as possible.

Brave statement!!! But I think whether we lose or not is not the issue now! It's clear the Kenny is HISTORY!!!! he is currently warming the seat for the new person!!!! When we win we bring some level of respectability to the club! The current slide is too hurting. No way I can't stomach it. I want a win with or without Kenny!!! I am hurting too much to take another loss!!!!

#209315 - 08/04/12 01:20 AM Re: Willing your team to lose and fail is not "support" [Re: ianrush81]
TheKopProphet Offline

Then quite simply you are not a true fan. Sorry. You don't kill your own soldiers because you don't like the general. This is inane logic and frankly I'm ashamed to see it from Liverpool fans. You can disagree with Kenny and still support the team. Changes will come in the summer... this phase will pass... there's no need to gun down your own team.

#209317 - 08/04/12 01:21 AM Re: Willing your team to lose and fail is not "support" [Re: TheKopProphet]
Stanley Park Online   crying

Loc: Grimsville
This phase will pass if we get rid of Kenny if he stays it will get worse bottom half of the table next season.

#209321 - 08/04/12 01:26 AM Re: Willing your team to lose and fail is not "support" [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Online   happy

It will pass either way but hoping the team loses is insane.

#209333 - 08/04/12 01:48 AM Re: Willing your team to lose and fail is not "support" [Re: TheKopProphet]
Carheex Offline

Loc: The World's Cosiest Armchair!
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet

Then quite simply you are not a true fan. Sorry. You don't kill your own soldiers because you don't like the general. This is inane logic and frankly I'm ashamed to see it from Liverpool fans. You can disagree with Kenny and still support the team. Changes will come in the summer... this phase will pass... there's no need to gun down your own team.

Who put you in charge of deciding who supports the club and who doesn't? If us winning today meant that kenny's job was saved for another year I'd be 100% behind villa. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind and if another defeat in a dire season gives us a better chance next year then surely THAT shows true love for the club and it's future in the long run, a lot more than singing YNWA and trying o tell people how to support the club.

#209336 - 08/04/12 01:49 AM Re: Willing your team to lose and fail is not "support" [Re: Shaggydog]
Reconize
Unregistered

I also said on the chat today I want us too loose. As far as im concerned we NEED a change of manager. I have been battling the haters and I feel I have given Kenny more than a chance. one win in 9? honestly that is UNREAL for liverpool football club.

I just want action for the good of this club, as soon as possible. If that means loosing a few more league games to make that change sooner then so be it.

I know this post certainly won't be accepted by most of the posters on here, but looking at the bigger picture a change in management is needed as soon as possible.

#209339 - 08/04/12 01:52 AM Re: Willing your team to lose and fail is not "support" [Re: Carheex]
Shaggydog Online   happy

And how do you know we will have a better chance next year with a new manager.

You dont. You can hope that we do but you dont know for definite.

You can try to justify this any way you like but hoping that the team loses is plain wrong.

#209342 - 08/04/12 01:59 AM Re: Willing your team to lose and fail is not "support" [Re: Shaggydog]
Manliverpool
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Shaggydog
And how do you know we will have a better chance next year with a new manager.

You dont. You can hope that we do but you dont know for definite.

You can try to justify this any way you like but hoping that the team loses is plain wrong.

Frankly a new manager cannot do worse Han Kenny!!! Kenny is plain useless!!!! I don't want us to lose but Kenny is the worse of all managers I have seen!!! Currently we are better leaderless than having Kenny in charge, that shd tell you how serious some of us view his lack of leadership skills!!!!

#209343 - 08/04/12 01:59 AM Re: Willing your team to lose and fail is not "support" [Re: TheKopProphet]
ianrush81 Offline

Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet

sometimes you have to sacifice your own soliders in order to win the war unfortunately, you may not like the idea but history shows that this has been the right course of action in order to get the change, where would United of been if they never got rid of Ron from the Swan with Fergie or Arsenal if they never replaced Bruce Rioch with Arsene Wenger both Clubs needed to have bad results at the end in order to push through a change and both have benefited and gone from strenghth to strenghth because they changed at the time.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 >

Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 17752
fazakerley red 1 14773
lumba 14012
Flames 13851
wakka 12389
Growler 11789
*** Suso *** 10536
RedsforChampions 8564