M
Manliverpool
Unregistered
Manliverpool
Unregistered
M
Originally Posted By: Shaggydog
Highly dillusional more like.

Dilusional because I am not a blind disciple of Kenny like you. Educated but misplaced !!!! Strange!!!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Just proves you dont even bother reading other peoples posts before you reply.

Why am I not surprised by that.

I was wondering if you would like to buy some exclamation marks, you must have used all yours by now.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ARE VERY STRANGE

Last edited by Shaggydog; 08/04/12 12:42 AM.
B
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
B
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
[b][/b]So give the new guy a full season but dont give the current manager a full season.

You dont see anything wrong in adopting that policy?

If this new guy wins a trophy but struggles in the league during his first full season will you want him sacked too.

Course they will. We live in an attention span challenged video game era now Mate. Knee jerkers have taken over the game.

I think that's unfair. It isn't just knee jerk to think Kenny isn't the right man for the job. He has dropped some massive clangers all over the shop on and off the pitch, in and out of the transfer window. We give time to those who we think can turn it around. Waiting too long can be as harmful as being too quick.

I have no problem with people who think Kenny is the right man, they clearly have seen enough to think this is a man who can turn this around. I just haven't seen anywhere near enough for me to think that, and I think a new manager will help in terms of giving us a bit of direction, momentum, impetus, and draw a line under what has been a real struggle.

I'd probably wait till the end of the season as I don't see a massive benefit in acting before that, and in that time maybe he can show something to make me think he has it in him to stem the tide. He is in the unfortunate position of Liverpool needing to turn things around very swiftly indeed. With FFP rules, the next generation of sponsorship deals being negotiated, a new stadium needing planning and direction, the longer Liverpool are seen as not a top club, the harder it will be to get back to where we were. I think it will take Kenny too long to get a team together, he's not learning lessons fast enough, his signings lack a focus and direction, he doesn't seem to know where he wants to take the team in terms of strategy. I believe given time he could get a team together and could do more than this, he would be hard pressed to do any worse with this squad. But I don't think he can build a team that can cement itself as a top 4, and I think it will take too much time and too much money compared to what a younger manager with a clear direction might be able to achieve.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: bigredkop
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
[b][/b]So give the new guy a full season but dont give the current manager a full season.

You dont see anything wrong in adopting that policy?

If this new guy wins a trophy but struggles in the league during his first full season will you want him sacked too.

Course they will. We live in an attention span challenged video game era now Mate. Knee jerkers have taken over the game.

I think that's unfair. It isn't just knee jerk to think Kenny isn't the right man for the job. He has dropped some massive clangers all over the shop on and off the pitch, in and out of the transfer window. We give time to those who we think can turn it around. Waiting too long can be as harmful as being too quick.

I have no problem with people who think Kenny is the right man, they clearly have seen enough to think this is a man who can turn this around. I just haven't seen anywhere near enough for me to think that, and I think a new manager will help in terms of giving us a bit of direction, momentum, impetus, and draw a line under what has been a real struggle.

I'd probably wait till the end of the season as I don't see a massive benefit in acting before that, and in that time maybe he can show something to make me think he has it in him to stem the tide. He is in the unfortunate position of Liverpool needing to turn things around very swiftly indeed. With FFP rules, the next generation of sponsorship deals being negotiated, a new stadium needing planning and direction, the longer Liverpool are seen as not a top club, the harder it will be to get back to where we were. I think it will take Kenny too long to get a team together, he's not learning lessons fast enough, his signings lack a focus and direction, he doesn't seem to know where he wants to take the team in terms of strategy. I believe given time he could get a team together and could do more than this, he would be hard pressed to do any worse with this squad. But I don't think he can build a team that can cement itself as a top 4, and I think it will take too much time and too much money compared to what a younger manager with a clear direction might be able to achieve.

I agree entirely very well articulated and reasoned well done

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Yeah I have to agree with you Stan an excellent post by bigred.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
sums up my feelings

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Same here! Well put

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
agreed kp.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B
Very well put KP

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
kenny is hurting, he has never been good with the media so it shouldn't come as a shock. can't believe the amount of knee jerkers supporting lfc these days.

sacking kenny would be a total disaster for the club.
he is trying to get rid of carroll(very hard), so he is recognizing a mistake,guardlola paid 80m and eto'o for his bump lump -they didn't sack him.
the squad are behind kenny and clark,u can't sack him, we play good footy,we need huuntelaar and winger or two ,beat everton next week and on the up.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion