Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Manliverpool
Unregistered
Manliverpool
Unregistered
M
Originally Posted By: BeLl3r5
I don't feel that it is a competition, at all. I am also not blinded by his status...I feel that he is not the man to take us forward long term, but I also think that the owners forcing Kenny to stand down at this stage in the season would do no good whatsoever! You seem to forget there are 11 players on the pitch that are underperforming also, as much as you and a lot of other people want to, you can't put the blame solely on Dalglish. You seem to have forgotten our last manager.

Players underperform in most instances when they have lost confidence in the coach!!! This is something that you should know! It's what we call loyalty!! You don't need absolute quality to win as a team!! What you need is loyal players who are prepared to die for the coach!!! Do you think man u has a better team than city????? No way but they have loyal players ready to die for their coach!!! Currently the Liverpool players have no confidence in the coach so they do not buy into what he is asking them to do!!!! In such a situation the manager has to do the right thing and leave the scene becos soccer is a team game and immediately confidence goes out of the window the team is doomed!!!!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
"Players who are prepared to die for the coach!!!"

Oh for goodness sake will you give it a rest.

"Currently the Liverpool players have no confidence in the coach so they do not buy into what he is asking them to do!!!! "

How do you know this, have you asked each player individually?

I have read articles in the Sun with more facts.

B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B
Originally Posted By: Manliverpool
Originally Posted By: BeLl3r5
I don't feel that it is a competition, at all. I am also not blinded by his status...I feel that he is not the man to take us forward long term, but I also think that the owners forcing Kenny to stand down at this stage in the season would do no good whatsoever! You seem to forget there are 11 players on the pitch that are underperforming also, as much as you and a lot of other people want to, you can't put the blame solely on Dalglish. You seem to have forgotten our last manager.

Players underperform in most instances when they have lost confidence in the coach!!! This is something that you should know! It's what we call loyalty!! You don't need absolute quality to win as a team!! What you need is loyal players who are prepared to die for the coach!!! Do you think man u has a better team than city????? No way but they have loyal players ready to die for their coach!!! Currently the Liverpool players have no confidence in the coach so they do not buy into what he is asking them to do!!!! In such a situation the manager has to do the right thing and leave the scene becos soccer is a team game and immediately confidence goes out of the window the team is doomed!!!!

I don't believe its called loyalty, confidence maybe. The whole squad are lacking confidence, whether its in themselves or each other. I also don't think its anything to do with Man U players wanting to "die" for there coach. They have been a "team" for a lot longer than city have. And I agree with you on one thing, you don't need quality to win as a team....but you do need quality to compete in the top 6 in the EPL.

T
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
T
Sack him appoint an interim manager who will give a few kids a chance and take the rest of the season to appoint a new manager for the beginning of the summer break, give the guy an entire ore season to enstil his philosophy Nd work on the transfers we so evidently need

M
Manliverpool
Unregistered
Manliverpool
Unregistered
M
Originally Posted By: Shaggydog

"Currently the Liverpool players have no confidence in the coach so they do not buy into what he is asking them to do!!!! "

Oh Please stop assuming the position of a lecturer!!! It's simple! You are able to know that through the body language of the players!! It's clear from our performances that the players are not ready to ' die' for the coach!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
[b][/b]So give the new guy a full season but dont give the current manager a full season.

You dont see anything wrong in adopting that policy?

If this new guy wins a trophy but struggles in the league during his first full season will you want him sacked too.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 07/04/12 10:35 PM.
M
Manliverpool
Unregistered
Manliverpool
Unregistered
M
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
[b][/b]So give the new guy a full season but dont give the current manager a full season.

You dont see anything wrong in adopting that policy?

If this new guy wins a trophy but struggles in the league during his first full season will you want him sacked too.

Course they will. We live in an attention span challenged video game era now Mate. Knee jerkers have taken over the game.

The undecided lots!!!! The triumph of repugnance over reason!! Dear me!!!!!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
He's geting a sentence of his own for Christmas along with his colouring in book.

He was quoting Yeats to me earlier.

It was actually quite thereapeutic, though I dont think that was how he intended it.

M
Manliverpool
Unregistered
Manliverpool
Unregistered
M
Some of us are highly read!!! And if you have seen that then I am very happy!!! As human we have to break the veil of secrecy and blindness!!!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Highly dillusional more like.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 08/04/12 12:33 AM.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion