Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
your serious aren't you, which is sad in it self

pass and move and beat by qpr wigan struggle to beat cardiff, and finish outside the top six.

or no pass and move but win champions league and uefa cup

sad mate very sad

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

B
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
B
Originally Posted By: kennymuststay
managers are obligated to do media for tv...means nothing really -only when u totally balls it up as we did with the suarez issue..but lets be fair there most of the lfc fans ballsed that up too.

we play football and yes we signed the wrong players to fit it-do i want some new guy instead..no much less of a risk to allow kenny(lfc thru and thru)another window to get it right. we are not far from being a top team, kenny is no thick,he knows carroll failed - get some maanger in that will need bedding in-no thanx..our last few years we have got foreign managers in that didn't know the lfc way and caused loads of damage. kenny has respect of key players like luis and gerrard.. another window ,a good one, will see the pass and move turn to goals...or do we want a commolli picked manager? god no i hope

So we've established even you have to admit media has some importance. I personally think it has even more importance than you give credit for. And Kenny has been terrible with it. There can be no comparison between fan and manager, if your the manager you have to behave in a way fans aren't obligated to.

There is certainly no fact in "must less risk in kenny than some new guy". Kenny has seen us drop down the league, it is just as much risk to keep him on. In fact we have some evidence to suggest he there is little reward for risking everything for him, whereas that's not the case with a new man.

LFC way? You mean buying 'british', sticking by your player even when he's in the wrong? Think you've got what the LFC way actually is mixed up in your head pal. I'd also say in 1 year kenny has done more damage to the club than benitez did in a few years, it is unlikely that we will have 115+ million pounds to spend in 6 months again, real opportunity, and he wasted it.

There is no evidence to suggest kenny has the ability to preside over a 'good' transfer window. Plenty of evidence to suggest the contrary in fact.

Gerrard had to shoo kenny off the pitch the other game. I also see no evidence Suarez actually has this enormous respect for kenny you seem to be suggesting he has. I certainly think Gerrard respects the man and player he used to be. But future key players from abroad won't necessarily, they will look at his recent record which has been abysmal.

All of this is just my opinion with a non conclusive evidence to some what back it up. What you wrote is your opinion but you state it like fact with absolutely no evidence.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
no pass and move, no footballing philosophy, graudually turning ur reign into a joke with wimbledon stule football towards the end .until eventually spurs and other catch u and leave the incoming next manager ..out of champs league,with 700 foreigners on crazy wages..and the fans to jump on their back cause they supported blindly due to intial short lived and lucky success..lets be serious here..steve g and carra,hyppia where the reasons for our foreign managers success and they quickly made a balls of everything else

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
no pass and move, no footballing philosophy, graudually turning ur reign into a joke with wimbledon stule football towards the end .until eventually spurs and other catch u and leave the incoming next manager ..out of champs league,with 700 foreigners on crazy wages..and the fans to jump on their back cause they supported blindly due to intial short lived and lucky success..lets be serious here..steve g and carra,hyppia where the reasons for our foreign managers success and they quickly made a balls of everything else

What in gods name are you talking about?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
B
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
B

What nonsense. Benitez' tactics served us well for many years.

J
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
J
are you mad mate apart from football on pitch media is the biggest.fsg got involved and said that one of the first things was to increase commercial markets abroad.this is media based so that all those far eastern and asian fans are hearing only good things.kd and lfc did screw up on suarez affair but kd's media interaction on everything else is rubbish.lfc thru and thru is a phrase often bandied about but it doesn't mean he's any good.i'm lfc thru and thru but i couldn't manage them because i'm not up to it see what i'm saying.if kenny is no thick and knows carroll failed why play him at all is it to keep his confidence up while he's failed.if he knows carroll has failed why play him at all.even tho i'm lfc thru and thru i don't understand the mentality of kenny.you say foreign managers caused loads of damage you mean uefa cup super cup fa cup carling cup community shield champions league,if these achievements are damaging then i'd rather be damaged than have to live under kenny's reign.if kenny knew so much about pass and move why buy carroll who in 10 lifetimes wouldn't be able to play in that system.if you blame commoli then why didn't kenny say NO he doesn't suit the system,surely he has some say considering he's the man at the helm.i personally don't see kenny having the respect of all the players due to his schoolboy tactics which in todays game have no place.lastly in a later post you say that sg jc and sh helped our foreign managers.rubbish sg and carra are the players they are because rafa,you mightn't like it but it's true as i think about sami becoming a better player under rafa also.to sum up i love kenny but enough is enough he has to go at end of season.we will need at least 50-60 million this summer plus sales because of kenny's buying.we can talk about commoli but kenny has to be able to veto or is he a manager without a say.if so why is he still there?people will say he would have stayed because he is lfc thru and thru and he's doing it for the good of the club but he's actually doing it more harm than good.anyway man sorry about the jumbled post just neede to get a few things off my chest.you can say you want him to go and it won't mean you don't love him anymore

T
thundyr
Unregistered
thundyr
Unregistered
T
Originally Posted By: bigredkop

What nonsense. Benitez' tactics served us well for many years.

That's funny. I also thought it was Benitez who breathed now life into Carra's career by making him a CB, and who made Gerrard a 20 goal a season player. Was it really Houllier who signed Hyypia, and made him captain? I must have my history all backward.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
he was just happenned to be around when carra got of that age where he was at his peek.as for stevie he hadn't a clue what to do with him.till he stumbled into his role behind torres after bout 3yrs. he nearly lost gerrard if we remember and had him on the wing for a year,when he was in his prime.stevie did much more for rafa's career than rafa ever did for him. infact if not for stevie rafa probably be sacked in first season-which was pure crap apart form stevie saving him in europe

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
you know about football, your comments bacj that up

the year on the wing gerrard spent was his most productive year(stats wise) and even gerrard admits this.

your just posting without much thought

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

B
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
B
he was just happenned to be around when carra got of that age where he was at his peek.as for stevie he hadn't a clue what to do with him.till he stumbled into his role behind torres after bout 3yrs. he nearly lost gerrard if we remember and had him on the wing for a year,when he was in his prime.stevie did much more for rafa's career than rafa ever did for him. infact if not for stevie rafa probably be sacked in first season-which was pure crap apart form stevie saving him in europe

Gerrard enjoyed his mosts assists and goals the year he spent on the wing. He then put Gerrard behind Torres not sure about stumbled mate. Gerrard nearly went for more money and a chance to win the league, not because of benitez. Benitez put Carra CB and made him a better defender.

You've given everyone the fuel needed to destroy your argument as it is clearly not very well thought out with so many glaring errors running throughout it. No problem if your of the opinion that benitez was bad for the team, that's your opinion, but you've made things up to support. Thankfully everyone sees right through it and has called you on the falsehoods.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion