Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
S
I thought a person was entitled to an opinion and when asks an opinion of another , is answered with the word bollox , we are all Liverpool fans some are Dalglish lovers , some want him sacked . But all this boils down to is there is no middle ground for fans anymore , within this club. I want Dalglish to leave, but using profanities to opinions asked is verbal abuse its not nice . I thought we all wanted the same thing , but being abusive to one another doesnt help anyone.

B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B
Originally Posted By: Manliverpool
I don't care what he thinks of me!!! I care about the damage he is doing to my team! He is a big disgrace!! What a Shane to have him as our coach. He has undone all his legendary status!!! He is no longer a legend in the eyes of many Liverpool supporters! Somebody's will always associate him with failure !!!!! Useless coach!!!

Ok surely its about time this clown gets booted? He thrives on poor liverpool performances, coming out of the woodwork to constantly post negative dribble.
Saying that Kenny is a disgrace is too far, he is doing the best he can for the club, ok it might not be good enough but personally insulting someone because there best efforts aren't living up to expectations isn't right. I for one think your a pollution!

P
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
P
He knows the consequences that come with football he never should of took the job if that was the case besides there will always be room in our hearts for Kenny but juts not as a manager

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Scoobz welcome to the Hammer House of Horrors.

S
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
S
ABUSING EACH OTHER DONT HELP , WE HAVE TO AGREE TO DISAGREE, BUT ABUSING EACH OTHER AINT CLEVER .

B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B
Ok Im assuming you are referring to my post. Maybe you haven't came across Manliverpool on this board before...there are reasons behind my opinions towards him! Put it this way, I would be VERY surprised if he is actually a Liverpool fan. Don't like that comment then fair enough, but thats were I stand on him.

M
Manliverpool
Unregistered
Manliverpool
Unregistered
M
Originally Posted By: BeLl3r5
Ok Im assuming you are referring to my post. Maybe you haven't came across Manliverpool on this board before...there are reasons behind my opinions towards him! Put it this way, I would be VERY surprised if he is actually a Liverpool fan. Don't like that comment then fair enough, but thats were I stand on him.

Rubbish if you think you are more of a Liverpool supporter than me! I don't care a cent if you doubt my support for this great club! The fact is that you are blinded by some so called legendary status that is doing worse damage to the club! I can see and I am therefore laying down the fact that he should leave and leave immediately! He has caused too much pain!!! We have not had a worse coach in recent memory than Kenny!!!!! That's a fact!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Those are opinions dear boy, opinions.

B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B
I don't feel that it is a competition, at all. I am also not blinded by his status...I feel that he is not the man to take us forward long term, but I also think that the owners forcing Kenny to stand down at this stage in the season would do no good whatsoever! You seem to forget there are 11 players on the pitch that are underperforming also, as much as you and a lot of other people want to, you can't put the blame solely on Dalglish. You seem to have forgotten our last manager.

B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B
Originally Posted By: Shaggydog
Those are opinions dear boy, opinions.

+1

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion