Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I
Listen, people are going to have to decide before the weekend what they want because the liklihood wether we like it or not could well be this, if we beat Everton at Wembley there is a very good chance Dalglish will get a stay of execution and be manager into next season, if we get beat the liklihood is a change will happen between now and the end of the season. I know for a fact that if we beat Everton at the weekend this forum will be different because all the Dalglish blind faith backers will all crawl out of the woodwork and tell all the ones who want a change how wrong they were to ever doubt the messiah, you just watch.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So what is it we need to decide before the weekend?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1
the utter and total scandal of the league programmme this season of liverpool f.c. , how can this just be allowed without a recourse from the clubs owners and the fans , maybe liverpool are in there rightful place mid table mediocrity with those giants of the premier league like norwich city, stoke city and fulham just a disgrace !!!!!!

How do you know there's no recourse from the owners? You pontificate like you're in the know.

I would wager that Henry and FSG have been plotting and planning for weeks, which may include Kenny staying or going, and probably includes ideas for player investment. These are professional sports franchise builders and they won't be panicking after not getting it right in one season... they will build on the positives and strengthen the club... whether you recognise it or not.
were is the recourse ? nothing has changed nothing has happened not even a statement , but maybe your happy with the way things are .

No - don't try to represent my position... just back up your own. When do you suppose the 'recourse' would be most evident? Are you expecting a big reaction in April, or a sacking before an FA cup semi-final? Or do you think possibly they just might make their adjustments and changes at the end of the season? As far as them making it evident to you, do you want the club to conduct business behind closed doors as of old or telegraph everything to the world? Do you really suppose they plan to do nothing because they haven't made it clear to you?
i expect a better league programme its a scandal nothing is said by the owners not even saying dalglish has 100% backing and the fans just putting up with game after game after game of dross just because he is kenny dalglish .

I
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I
Originally Posted By: lumba
So what is it we need to decide before the weekend?
Whats more important the short term victory over Everton or the long term misery of Dalglish, I say the weekend because if we beat Everton the whole landscape of peoples views will change because fickle fans will again say everything is fine in the Liverpool garden, bit like when we beat Everton a few weeks ago even though it was only our second victory this calenda year.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So let me get this straight then Ian. We need to decide whether we support the team for the duration of the season or do what exactly?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
Originally Posted By: johnnydramax
We are so sh!t we're now 4 points below Everton.

Moyes has worked wonders, this just truly shows how bad Kenny and his regime has been.

Sack Kenny's Ass now!!!

Worked wonders by winning no trophies in 10 years in charge...

YNWA

J
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
J
Sack him now...

League performance is an absolute disgrace!!!

Kenny is a dinosaur, look at the great work Moyes and Pardew are doing at their respective clubs.

KENNY IS NOT THE ANSWER, he is going to leave thus club in a very bad state!

A
aldo
Unregistered
aldo
Unregistered
A
Sack him now...

League performance is an absolute disgrace!!!

Kenny is a dinosaur, look at the great work Moyes and Pardew are doing at their respective clubs.

KENNY IS NOT THE ANSWER, he is going to leave thus club in a very bad state!

ffs, get a grip mate.

I
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I
Originally Posted By: lumba
So let me get this straight then Ian. We need to decide whether we support the team for the duration of the season or do what exactly?
I just think those people who want the short term satisfaction of beating Everton at the weekend cant really complain if Dalglish is still in charge next season because if we do beat Everton it will almost certainly keep him in charge into next season, these people cant have it both ways now can they.

J
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
J
Originally Posted By: LFC legend
We are so sh!t we're now 4 points below Everton.

Moyes has worked wonders, this just truly shows how bad Kenny and his regime has been.

Sack Kenny's Ass now!!!

Worked wonders by winning no trophies in 10 years in charge...

Lol the fact that you even come up with a comment like that confirms to me that you know nothing about football!!!

You can't compare the level of resources Moyes has had to work under versus Liverpool.

What a stupid comment.

Last edited by johnnydramax; 09/04/12 10:26 PM.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion