Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Originally Posted By: AvailableOnAFree
I still think that we should wait until the season is over, then sack him the next day. We won't be able to get a suitable replacement until then anyways, because no top-level manager is going to leave his team in May (although at least one potential replacement is currently unemployed...). And, I would prefer it if we part with Kenny on at least somewhat amicable terms, rather than booting him out. He deserves a bit more respect than an Abramovich-esque press room sacking. Nor do I think it is a very good idea to have Steve Clarke in charge at Wembley. That may be one instance where it pays to have a little more experience, even if that experience was primarily 20 years ago. And like Faz said, the rest of the Premier League games are meaningless (as much as I hate to admit that - we should still play for pride).

The special one said Steve Clarke is ready to be in charge of a major club so maybe it wouldn't be too bad if he was caretaker.

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
that's football son

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
It just doesn't make any sense:

We became a great club because we won trophies. Now some fans want us to deliberately lose a trophy in order to become a great club again.

Furthermore... Kenny Dalglish was instrumental in our becoming a great club. But some fans hatred of Dalglish (after one fecking season as full time manager) has eclipsed their love of the club. You'd rather lose a Wembley cup semi-final against the Bitters - just to prove your point that Dalglish is a failure?

It beggars belief!!!!!!!!

It's not about 'proving a point'. It's about getting our club back on track again, which must start now, not tomorrow or saturday or may. Kenny is NOT the man so why is he still here? Any good business gets rid of the poorest performers asap.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
They will finish above us but its who else will that worries me lol

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Indeed. The bottom half (anywhere down to 14th) is a very real possibility at the moment. Is that defensible?

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
we could go 10th or lower if the dip continues

I hope we get something tonight but i wouldn't bet my house on it

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion