Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Maybe not, but we're still fighting to restore some pride and find some consistent form ahead of the cup final.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Reina

Kelly Agger coates Enrique ( robinson with 30mins left)

Gerrard hendo jonjo Downing ( sterling with 30mins left)

Suarez Carroll

Subs:jones, Bellamy, carra, Sterling, Shelvey

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
5-0 thrashing would Give hodgson something to make up some bullsh1t about after the game, perhaps he would blame the lfc fans for not getting behind his team?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
give over with the hodgson attacks. lfc fans don't do that and the club was a mess when he came in

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Totally agree. Completely uncalled for. Why is it so difficult for some to accept that a manager tries his best at any team and if he comes up short over a period they are released.

Can't remember many at any club who deliberately toil all week to then want to lose.

Last edited by Top4; 22/04/12 03:58 PM.

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
You call that an attack?
Top4 No need to be completly naive. Did hodgson give his best to that job? I say no he didnt

F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: Armitage
You call that an attack?
Top4 No need to be completly naive. Did hodgson give his best to that job? I say no he didnt
how can you say he didnt try his best , of course he tried his best , the club was left in a massive mess from benitez players going on strike , torres not interested the club very close to administation to say he wasnt professional and didnt try hard is just a sad sad thinking and way off the mark .

Last edited by fazakerley red 1; 22/04/12 04:14 PM.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Why did he blame joe cole, and then say he didnt sign him. Why did he blame the low quality of players on the bench when they got knocked out by northampton? Oh wait it was him who picked the bench.

And why (and this is why he really doesnt deserve anything special treatment wise did he instantly say up on getting the job that people are goig to have to lower expectation? Surely some kind of new sports psychology? Except for wait when mourinho and ferguson do it they actually win their matches!!!

Sorry dont' fall for hte 'niceguy' routine.
Hodgson would walk away from any disaster created by himself and blame everyone else but himself. He was in it purely for his own faltering ego and KNEW he wouldnt win matches with liverpool. Thats why i think he should be booed everytime he goes near lfc. If he had any integrity which he doesnt he would have stayed at fulham

Thats what happens when a club or business for that matter is faltering. You get the parasites taking their share and giving 50 percent

I include in that PAUL INCE another gobsh1te

Last edited by Armitage; 22/04/12 04:20 PM.
Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: redordead13
Surprised we don't have a thread for this yet.

Reina

Johnson Agger Skyrtel Enrique

Downing Gerrard Spearing Maxi

Suarez Carroll

Subs: Bellamy, Kuyt, Sterling

I like that team. The main things I'm looking for from the lineup are:

1. Gerrard, Carroll & Suarez to start
2. Agger & Skrtel to start at in the centre.
3. Sterling to make the squad and hopefully get on at some stage.

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?'
'If there is hope, it lies in the proles'
F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: Armitage
Why did he blame joe cole, and then say he didnt sign him. Why did he blame the low quality of players on the bench when they got knocked out by northampton? Oh wait it was him who picked the bench.

And why (and this is why he really doesnt deserve anything special treatment wise did he instantly say up on getting the job that people are goig to have to lower expectation? Surely some kind of new sports psychology? Except for wait when mourinho and ferguson do it they actually win their matches!!!

Sorry dont' fall for hte 'niceguy' routine.
Hodgson would walk away from any disaster created by himself and blame everyone else but himself. He was in it purely for his own faltering ego and KNEW he wouldnt win matches with liverpool. Thats why i think he should be booed everytime he goes near lfc. If he had any integrity which he doesnt he would have stayed at fulham

Thats what happens when a club or business for that matter is faltering. You get the parasites taking their share and giving 50 percent

I include in that PAUL INCE another gobsh1te
like benitez blamed everyone under the sun when he failed , look he failed roy like benitez did and like dalglish has in the league , but roy came into a club in massive decline due to the mess left by benitez and the previous owners and couldnt arrest the slide , there dalglish spent millions and in the league he is worse than roy and dalglish also blames everyone else like benitez did is dalglish unprofessional ?.

Last edited by fazakerley red 1; 22/04/12 04:25 PM.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion