Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Perhaps something else that might interest you guys is the fact that Esteban Granero is very interested in a move to Liverpool. He has stated that his preffered destination is Liverpool if he were to move to the premier league. He was a target whilst Rafa was in charge and has recently again stated that he would like to come to Liverpool...

Sign Reus
A
aldo
Unregistered
aldo
Unregistered
A
Who is this man you know lol, and where has he heard this

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
UNAI EMERY IS ON THE LIST ?

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Mark well lets all hope your contact is right

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Rafa, mate, I mean no disrespect, but I take a disliking to people who dismiss others for no apparent reason. I never claimed to be in the know or to be connected, I explicitly stated that I am passing on what I have heard. You might not like it and I am not forcing you too.

In reply to another poster, yes, Unai Emery is amongst the managers being looked at, or so I have I have been told.

Iker Munian and Roberto Soldado were our primary targets before Commoli left, however I do not know whether anything has changed in that aspect. However it was always very doubtful that both would be signed and if anyone it would be Soldado and not Munian as the asking price for him is unrealistic.

Sign Reus
B
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
B
Originally Posted By: Marko2709
Here is some info coming from a man in the know. Apparently there will be big changes in the summer at LFC, and by BIG I mean really BIG!

The whole setup will apparently be changed, and the whole approach to the way the club functions will change. Kenny will supposedly step aside and perhaps take up a senior position. As to who the new manager will be, it's still anybody's guess but Rafa Benitez is very much in the running for the position.

Also, non LFC related, Tottenham are looking at Brtendan Rogers to take over if Redknapp decides to take the England job. Harry is apparently still undecided on the matter.

I hope whatever changes we do see are positive but at the moment all I can do is guess as to what exactly they will entail. I am just a supporter like anyone on here and am only telling you guys what I have heard from people who have been "spot on" with their info in the past.

Whatever changes do take place will be with the best interest of the club in mind and FSG are definately looking to make LFC a success and a long running success. They are not in it for the short term as some have suggested on here before.

As far as Liverpool are concerned. You gave us 0 information. Absolutely nothing.

on Harry Redknapp, he would be mad to turn down the England job down if he gets offered it. He will never take spurs higher than 3rd and has done his reputation wonders. He can't take spurs any further. Best case scenario they keep their players, buy well, and compete for 4th again...

this is his England chance. He has to take it.

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
Is Rykarrd on this list?

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

S
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
S
Thanks marko. Hope your right

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Originally Posted By: heggypompom
Is Rykarrd on this list?

Hopefully not

C
craney91
Unregistered
craney91
Unregistered
C
Rafa is in the running.

Why?

Because I said so!

I don't think it takes a brain scientist to work out, Kenny will either step aside, or be moved along come the end of the season. I think we already know that and have known that for a while now, regardless of cup runs.

It will be done with dignity and behind closed doors, like just about everything else and hopefully it can end on a good note for Kenny, by leading the team out to Wembley for a third time this season and winning the FA CUP.

The "sacking" of Comolli was absolutely crucial, this tells all that changes are wanted for next season.

Whoever the next D-O-F appointment is, it will also point towards our next manager. That's if that is done from between now, till the end of season. Because if not, the finger will point at Kenny as D-O-F, with either Rafa or Villas Boas as manager next season.

I'll give meself a cocunut. Ta.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion