KopTalk

Page 11 of 16 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 >
Topic Options
#216797 - 24/04/12 10:08 PM Re: how can the fans put up with these league performances [Re: TheKopProphet]
Carheex Offline

Loc: The World's Cosiest Armchair!
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By: CarheeX
[quote=TheKopProphet][quote=BarLennon][quote=Dunk][quote=wakka]

Of course, you're 100% in all of this I presume? When you go around calling people 'baiters, stirrers & doomsayers' just because they have a different opinion to you then YOU are the one causing trouble. You need to show a bit more respect and not presume that viewpoints which don't match your own are intended as a windup.

Hardly the one to lecture on respect mate... I shouldn't have to be constantly defending my club on a Liverpool message board. How many threads do we have to have bashing the club, owners and manager? Can't you see how it's become over the top? Even Growler's run off with his coconuts! Can you lay off the constant bashing a bit... so posters like me won't feel the need to constantly defend?

No. If something isn't right I'll say so. I'm surprised you can type so well with your head buried so far into the sand. You 'may' be more patient than I'll ever be, but to me that shows you don't care too much about the club - where's your passion!?. You think that 'waiting' is the solution.....

Sponsored Ads

#216800 - 24/04/12 10:13 PM Re: how can the fans put up with these league performances [Re: Carheex]
TheKopProphet Offline

[quote=TheKopProphet][quote=BarLennon][quote=Dunk][quote=wakka]

Of course, you're 100% in all of this I presume? When you go around calling people 'baiters, stirrers & doomsayers' just because they have a different opinion to you then YOU are the one causing trouble. You need to show a bit more respect and not presume that viewpoints which don't match your own are intended as a windup.

Hardly the one to lecture on respect mate... I shouldn't have to be constantly defending my club on a Liverpool message board. How many threads do we have to have bashing the club, owners and manager? Can't you see how it's become over the top? Even Growler's run off with his coconuts! Can you lay off the constant bashing a bit... so posters like me won't feel the need to constantly defend?

No. If something isn't right I'll say so. I'm surprised you can type so well with your head buried so far into the sand. You 'may' be more patient than I'll ever be, but to me that shows you don't care too much about the club - where's your passion!?. You think that 'waiting' is the solution.....

Once again you completely misrepresent my point. No one on this board is advocating eternal patience and inaction... no one at all. Waiting until the end of the season to properly assess things is not being exhaustively patient... it's being fair and decent. We still have a trophy to fight for as well. As for equating loud and constant moaning, whinging and debasing of the club with passion... I'm not even going to dignify that. Quite clearly, the owners are reasonable and savvy operators and they will not kowtow to the knee-jerk mentality that you espouse. They will assess the season, the performance, the players, and make the decisions in the summer. This is not being foolishly patient or refusing to act... it's being smart!

#216801 - 24/04/12 10:15 PM Re: how can the fans put up with these league performances [Re: Carheex]
Bar Offline

CarheeX, KP, will you two PLEASE stop bickering!! You're carrying out an argument in 3 or 4 threads simultaneously!! It's been going on like this for weeks now. For me, you both care about the club, and have very different ways of showing it. We're all fans of the club though, can we just put this pettiness to bed?? I'm getting very dizzy reading between these different threads!!

'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?'
'If there is hope, it lies in the proles'

#216803 - 24/04/12 10:18 PM Re: how can the fans put up with these league performances [Re: Bar]
Carheex Offline

Loc: The World's Cosiest Armchair!
Can we have our own thread?

#216805 - 24/04/12 10:20 PM Re: how can the fans put up with these league performances [Re: Bar]
Stanley Park Online   crying

Loc: Grimsville
Kop Prophet just so you know my position Kenny should resign with his head high end of this season NOT NOW. Hope that helps a fraction.

#216813 - 24/04/12 10:28 PM Re: how can the fans put up with these league performances [Re: Bar]
TheKopProphet Offline

Originally Posted By: BarLennon

CarheeX, KP, will you two PLEASE stop bickering!! You're carrying out an argument in 3 or 4 threads simultaneously!! It's been going on like this for weeks now. For me, you both care about the club, and have very different ways of showing it. We're all fans of the club though, can we just put this pettiness to bed?? I'm getting very dizzy reading between these different threads!!

I will oblige you... since your comment will probably procure me a warning now anyway (or worse). I will say that you have also been a part of this debate... often with equal vehemence... and sometimes even defending the corner that some of us seek to defend.

#216814 - 24/04/12 10:28 PM Re: how can the fans put up with these league performances [Re: Bar]
Snakeye Offline

Loc: New Zealand

1+

#216819 - 24/04/12 10:44 PM Re: how can the fans put up with these league performances [Re: Snakeye]
TheKopProphet Offline

Originally Posted By: Snakeye

1+

OK - playing the morally posturing middle man scores a few short term points - meanwhile this board is overrun with stirrers and the better posters will fall away.

#216821 - 24/04/12 10:55 PM Re: how can the fans put up with these league performances [Re: fazakerley red 1]
Mo Farooq Offline
Trialist

Please take a look at my piece on most under-rated players. Let me know what you think please fellow Reds! smile

http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/04/23/Premier-League-Under-Rated-XI.aspx.

We need to sign Ben Arfa!

#216830 - 24/04/12 11:15 PM Re: how can the fans put up with these league performances [Re: Bar]
TheKopProphet Offline

Silly me... I just found the Need for New Moderators thread, which I somehow had missed. I now understand the impetus for this corrective. Good luck!

Page 11 of 16 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 >

Sponsored Ads

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters
Stanley Park 17434
fazakerley red 1 14663
lumba 13788
Flames 13771
wakka 12389
Growler 11499
*** Suso *** 10463
RedsforChampions 8367