1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: redordead13
1. Van Gaal
2. Rafa
3. Manuel Pellegrini
4.Oscar Tabarez
5. Capello
suprised he hasnt been mentioned more. he was on most people list when we were looking for a manager last time round

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Me too. He's done well at Villareal and at RM. He's brought mid-table teams to the champion's league before. I also the Tabarez is another overlooked figure who would be a good shout, especially given our Uruguayan connections.

K
Trialist
Trialist
K
Considering Frank De Boer,Brandon Rodgers,Jurgen Klopp ruled themselves out,and being realistic omitting names like Josep Pep Guardiola[who want a year rest],Jose Mourinho[who just signed 4 years deal at Real Madrid]

My Top Five Managers Wish-List with the favorite from top:
[1]André Villas-Boas
[2]Jürgen Klinsmann
[3]Louis van Gaal
[4]Roberto Martinez
[5]Rafael Benítez

With whoever win the managerial post LFC should get their hands to Juventus Sporting Director "Giuseppe Marotta" and make him the new Director of Football,since he is young it will be more efficient him working with a younger Manager,

K
Trialist
Trialist
K
Considering Frank De Boer,Brandon Rodgers,Jurgen Klopp ruled themselves out,and being realistic omitting names like Josep Pep Guardiola[who want a year rest],Jose Mourinho[who just signed 4 years deal at Real Madrid]

My Top Five Managers Wish-List with the favorite from top:
[1]André Villas-Boas
[2]Jürgen Klinsmann
[3]Louis van Gaal
[4]Roberto Martinez
[5]Rafael Benítez

With whoever win the managerial post LFC should get their hands to Juventus Sporting Director "Giuseppe Marotta" and make him the new Director of Football,since he is young it will be more efficient him working with a younger Manager,if Marotta wont be available "Johnan Cruyff" right guy,although a younger DOF is more nice to have

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion