Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#252826 26/07/12 03:37 PM
C
craney91
Unregistered
craney91
Unregistered
C
So who's using what site(s) this season? What are your teams? Why have you picked those players? Are you using the same team on all the sites? Any changes between them?

I'm using the premier leagues fantasy football, skys and in the process of setting up a telegraph team.

This thread can be anything about fantasy football this season, considering nobody has started one up yet, I thought I would.

Anybody wanna set up a Koptalk league?

#252829 26/07/12 03:50 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I'll do what I do every year...spend ages sorting out my team and then abandon it halfway through the season. I think it's more fun setting up the team than actually following it each week. The fantasy premier league.com one always seems to be the best. I set up the koptalk one last year - I think I came in the top 10%.

C
craney91
Unregistered
craney91
Unregistered
C
E ar I created a Koptalk league for this new seasons fantasy premier league on fantasypremierleague.com

Go to, Join Leagues: Private: Enter Code to join this league: 298162-91697

Enter the code. Done.

Prepare to get annihilated by mwah all season.

#252870 26/07/12 08:01 PM
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I'm in. I was awful last year but the year before I did pretty well. I remember Charlie Adam was a boss for me. I always fill out my squad with players from newly-promoted teams. Especially their set-piece takers. Adam and Scott Sinclair last year turned out to be massive bargains.

YNWA
W
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
W
I'm in!!

C
craney91
Unregistered
craney91
Unregistered
C
This is my first go at fantasy football, do your subs get you points if they are on subs bench? Or do you have to put them into the first 11 for it to count?

I keep tinkering with it, Dempsey or Kagawa? Torres or Jelavic? If I go with Kagawa and Jelavic, I can replace Ramsey with Cabaye.

But I reckon Torres is gonna get 20 at least next season, they have built the team around him with there signings, Torres playing on the shoulder just waiting for slide through balls from Hazard, Marin and Oscar.

Similar to what he was doing with Spain in the Euro's.

#252902 26/07/12 10:15 PM
S
Trialist
Trialist
S
first time trying this but don't find anything at fantasypremierleague.com

Stumps #252903 26/07/12 10:20 PM
C
craney91
Unregistered
craney91
Unregistered
C

#252912 27/07/12 12:08 AM
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Originally Posted By: craney91
This is my first go at fantasy football, do your subs get you points if they are on subs bench? Or do you have to put them into the first 11 for it to count?

I keep tinkering with it, Dempsey or Kagawa? Torres or Jelavic? If I go with Kagawa and Jelavic, I can replace Ramsey with Cabaye.

But I reckon Torres is gonna get 20 at least next season, they have built the team around him with there signings, Torres playing on the shoulder just waiting for slide through balls from Hazard, Marin and Oscar.

Similar to what he was doing with Spain in the Euro's.

Subs have to be in the first XI to count. Some people just fill out their bench with really poor players. Others like to have a more balanced side in case of injuries, suspensions, etc. Up to you really.

And yeah, I have the same suspicion with Torres. I can't really explain it, because I don't think he really performed significantly differently towards the end of the season or at the Euros, but I think the new personnel will suit him well. Probably take a bit of pressure off him as well.

YNWA
#252919 27/07/12 07:02 AM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: craney91

If you have a player in your first 11 that doesn't start one week, he will be automatically replaced by your 1st sub - then the sub will get any points he has earned. It doesn't matter if the sub plays a different position - your formation will automatically change to accomodate him.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM