KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
If you do get one on eBay make sure its brand new in box,or just get one at the o2shop Samsung galaxy mini 3.£130 there's a cheaper one called fame but its hasn't got a good picture IMO.

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Never got the shop unfortunately, as me blower started ringing for emergency werk to be done pronto, and by the time I'd finished, it was listening to THAT boring shyte time. eek

Tomozo though. laugh

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: LiverbirdLain
If you do get one on eBay make sure its brand new in box,or just get one at the o2shop Samsung galaxy mini 3.£130 there's a cheaper one called fame but its hasn't got a good picture IMO.
you can get the fame for nearly half price of thr mini 3. does growler want to pay £65 more for a slightly better pic quality?

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***
you can get the fame for nearly half price of thr mini 3. does growler want to pay £65 more for a slightly better pic quality?

I know but because its all about opinion i myself felt looking at both, the mini 3 had a better quality pic,slightly larger screen and i liked the nature themes on the mini,Growler may decide for himself once he compares the two. No biggy!

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***

I know but because its all about opinion i myself felt looking at both, the mini 3 had a better quality pic,slightly larger screen and i liked the nature themes on the mini,Growler may decide for himself once he compares the two. No biggy!
i agree fully that the mini is a better phone and has better specs but am not sure growler ( being 100 yrs old) would want to pay double for the mini seeing he wont use most of he features. if his got the money he should go for the mini but if his a little tight for money and just wants a android phone that will do the job he should go for the fame

its all up to him now

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Got an i phone 5c purely on the basis that my nippers have both got one, so if i get flummoxed, they can get me out the sh1t!

The Samsung came a very close 2nd.

Tar for you helps anyway.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: Growler
Got an i phone 5c purely on the basis that my nippers have both got one, so if i get flummoxed, they can get me out the sh1t!

The Samsung came a very close 2nd.

Tar for you helps anyway.
that must of cost more then £100

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Contract, £23pm x 24m, but yes, it would have been £344 IF i'd purchased outright.
£11 pm more than I was currently paying on my steam and coal blower, but I've also now got access to 500 minutes of snarling time instead of 200.

Last edited by Growler; 27/10/14 10:32 AM.
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: Growler
Contract, £23pm x 24m, but yes, it would have been £344 IF i'd purchased outright.
£11 pm more than I was currently paying on my steam and coal blower, but I've also now got access to 500 minutes of snarling time instead of 200.
so now you can talk to your imaginary friend for 500 mins instead of 200 mins

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
I haven't even gorra imaginary one, that's how popular I am. cry

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion