Rate Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: lumba
Originally Posted By: Growler
Originally Posted By: lumba
FSG won't go Marquee.. Gazebo maybe.

Shouldn't you be out doing some mowing ey plumbs, you know, in readiness for win on tuesday? whistle
It's gonna be dry down here for a few days so i may just do that Growlinho.

Good man.
Might 'elp to calm the restless natives down in 'ere a bit like!

You see that Russian Laydii over there >>>> with the eye full of stonkers btw? laugh

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
case for pitch forking him and BR out of the club more like. fella is a disgrace and BR is a disgrace for playing him...he couldn't be arsed playing for LFC.WTF is that about? and people want us to love him anyway. [oops] him

K
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
K
It's not just Balotelli who should be getting blamed for LFC shortcomings at the moment. There are a number of others who have been diabolical, such as Lovren, Markovic and Allen. They don't deserve to wear the crest. And where is Emre Can?! Seems like he just spends more time in the physio room at the moment

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Can played today.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
K
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
K
Wow Balo is an absolute genius. My call for patience with regards to this maverick has been well called. What a player he is. Certainly will start bbanging them in now, he's amongst the best strikers in the world as I've said before

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: KingKennneth7
Wow Balo is an absolute genius. My call for patience with regards to this maverick has been well called. What a player he is. Certainly will start bbanging them in now, he's amongst the best strikers in the world as I've said before

Balotelli has talent but he has never been consistent one good game ten bad according to my city mates but he can change let's hope so

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
K
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
K
He's easily the best young talent in the league and we have a bargain in this kid. He'll comfortably score 30 goals for us this season. He's an absolute gem of a player

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
He's easily the best young talent in the league and we have a bargain in this kid. He'll comfortably score 30 goals for us this season. He's an absolute gem of a player

That's good to hear

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H

Hope it’s the start for him, and Borini looked a different player there tonight also, so who knows it might be just what we needed. Good call by Rodgers and got the timing spot on. Just happy with any win right now, hope we kick on now.

M
MyKneeGrows
Unregistered
MyKneeGrows
Unregistered
M

What the fvck are you talking about.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion