Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
S
I haven't forgotten anything, Reina always wanted to end his career at Barca, not Napoli, not Bayern Munich. Rodgers forced him out the club at first opportunity. When he joined the club, he wasted no time telling the world that Vorm was his favoured choice, what happened to Mignolet going to be Reina's understudy and them competing with each other, Reina wanted assurances that he would still be No.1, before he was shipped out on loan and then sold for peanuts to Bayern.

I could work a lot of those players in to our team for example Jonjo instead of Lallana, Spearing/ C.Adam instead of Allen. Downing/Suso instead of Markovic, Kuyt would have been useful for at least a couple of seasons, Reina instead of Mignolet, Wilson instead of Ilori, Kelly instead of Manquillo, he could have sold Enrique and given Robinson a shot, Gulacsi would have been a much better option than Brad jones, Coates instead of Kolo.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: Spice Boys
I haven't forgotten anything, Reina always wanted to end his career at Barca, not Napoli, not Bayern Munich. Rodgers forced him out the club at first opportunity. When he joined the club, he wasted no time telling the world that Vorm was his favoured choice, what happened to Mignolet going to be Reina's understudy and them competing with each other, Reina wanted assurances that he would still be No.1, before he was shipped out on loan and then sold for peanuts to Bayern.

I could work a lot of those players in to our team for example Jonjo instead of Lallana, Spearing/ C.Adam instead of Allen. Downing/Suso instead of Markovic, Kuyt would have been useful for at least a couple of seasons, Reina instead of Mignolet, Wilson instead of Ilori, Kelly instead of Manquillo, he could have sold Enrique and given Robinson a shot, Gulacsi would have been a much better option than Brad jones, Coates instead of Kolo.

Spearing was fukking dire! How you can use him as an example is beyond me? He only got some slack because he was a local lad. Shelvey was never the player he was supposed to be but I would've kept him. Kelly was always injured and Manquillo never plays anyway. Wilson for Illori is just another non playing player for another. Downing was a fukking disaster but Suso showed promise, nothing more. Kuyt was passed it.

As for Reina. I'd have kept him. I think had we had different owners that wanted the possibility of a £100k a week keeper sitting on the bench then we would've. I know he and Rodgers didn't get on though so maybe not. But hardly any good examples of so called great players being bombed out.

You also mentioned Aquillani who I'm sure left before Rodgers came in. Maxi was passed it also. All you're doing is just dragging up under par players to try and justify you're dislike for Rodgers and failing unfortunately.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion