EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E

EMP #489181 28/06/15 07:35 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Wondered how long before the links would start its on the internet so its a fact! On another forum (not football) I followed a debate on global warming it went on for months these were clever guys on both sides lots of technical data the conclusions were there were no conclusions its obvious to any sane person we cant predict or control the weather. Anyone who thinks we can is barmy. The fact climate changes is indisputable the question is whether man influences it which is unclear. But even if that were true you would need every country in the world to participate and for our societies to return to the bronze age accross the world to make even a fraction of a difference. Emp,s counter to this obvious common sense to call me evil, a sympathiser of the Nazis and to post a stupid utube film.

Last edited by Stanley Park; 28/06/15 07:36 PM.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
yeah I called you a nazi sympathizer alrite confused

You keep talking about weather but its not weather its climate. The scientific community , by about 98% is telling us we are screwed. There is massive droughts all over the place. Communities are underwater. The utube video isn't stupid, the man is one of the most renowned scientists that ever lived. You are evil, I don't think its ignorance either, you seem to whole wholeheartedly support evil causes. So now its feck climate change(which is going to end the human race), u support israel over the palestinians ,u supported thatcher on her crusade to take money from the working class and put it into the pockets of her elite friends, the US genocide in Vietnam etc etc..u hated nelson mandela for christ sake . the list goes on.

If its just ignorance and getting ur opinion from the daily mail then I pity u, but I think its more sinister than that. You are an enemy of the human race.

EMP #489189 28/06/15 08:06 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: EMP
yeah I called you a nazi sympathizer alrite confused

You keep talking about weather but its not weather its climate. The scientific community , by about 98% is telling us we are screwed. There is massive droughts all over the place. Communities are underwater. The utube video isn't stupid, the man is one of the most renowned scientists that ever lived. You are evil, I don't think its ignorance either, you seem to whole wholeheartedly support evil causes. So now its feck climate change(which is going to end the human race), u support israel over the palestinians ,u supported thatcher on her crusade to take money from the working class and put it into the pockets of her elite friends, the US genocide in Vietnam etc etc..u hated nelson mandela for christ sake . the list goes on.

If its just ignorance and getting ur opinion from the daily mail then I pity u, but I think its more sinister than that. You are an enemy of the human race.

You silly man.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion