Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
On behalf of all Koptalk users, I would like to welcome Brendan's successor Jurgen Klopp to our club. I am looking forward to him carrying on the good work left by Brendan and his team. I hope this is the start of a long and successful time together at Liverpool.

Finally, I would like to wish Jurgen good luck (you'll need it with FSG in charge).

Thank you,

Koptalk users.

Last edited by RedScouser; 09/10/15 06:22 AM.
W
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
W
Soz mate you don't speak for all Koptalk users.

1) BR has left this club in worse condition than when he arrived so it is hardly good work by BR, when BR joined Suarez and Sterling were already here, what has BR left Klopp in terms of world class talent?

2) Change your profile picture dude.

WNP Offline
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
It's not a just a profile picture, it's actually a picture of him clearly, as only Ridgers could be that insistent that he did an outstanding job when we can all see he was dragging us down

Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By: Welsh_Wizard
Soz mate you don't speak for all Koptalk users.

1) BR has left this club in worse condition than when he arrived so it is hardly good work by BR, when BR joined Suarez and Sterling were already here, what has BR left Klopp in terms of world class talent?

2) Change your profile picture dude.

No world class talent because FSG cash in on our star players.

I will be changing my picture any second.

Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Saw this on the BBC and liked what I read, especially the last bit.

New Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has described the Anfield job as "the biggest challenge" in world football.

The 48-year-old German was appointed as Brendan Rodgers' successor on Thursday, signing a three-year deal worth £15m.

He takes over a side who are 10th in the Premier League with 12 points from eight games.

"I was never a guy for an easy way," Klopp told LFCTV. "This is the biggest challenge in football. It is the most interesting job in world football."

Klopp continued: "I read in the papers it is a disaster, but we are only six points to the top position in the table.

"It is interesting that nobody is satisfied or patient. We have to think about what to change. That is my job.

"I know what I want. First I need to talk to the players to find a common way. We will find that and who wants to do what I propose.

"Whoever wants to do what I want can be a good friend of mine. And it is not so bad a thing to be a friend of mine."

Thought I'd start a new thread but then thought I might get a coconut for not doing!

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I'm absolutely sure that Mr K will be MOST delighted when he reads this unique one off thread thread about him when joins us all in here for a cozy fireside chat later. whistle

Thank you SO much RS for standing up and speaking on behalf of all the membership in here.
We'll forever be in your debt now.

Last edited by Growler; 09/10/15 08:32 AM.
S
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
S
Klopp is the best thing to happen to LFC since Rafa.

His interview was brilliant, no [oops] about 180 page dossiers, nothing about tiki taka and 5 year plans, no raiding Swansea.

Interesting to see that he got a few dogs in about Rodgers too which is always good.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: Spice Boys
Klopp is the best thing to happen to LFC since Rafa.

His interview was brilliant, no [oops] about 180 page dossiers, nothing about tiki taka and 5 year plans, no raiding Swansea.

Interesting to see that he got a few dogs in about Rodgers too which is always good.

I must have missed those.

S
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
S
[quote=RedScouser]On behalf of all Koptalk users, I would like to welcome Brendan's successor Jurgen Klopp to our club. I am looking forward to him carrying on the good work left by Brendan and his team. I hope this is the start of a long and successful time together at Liverpool.

Finally, I would like to wish Jurgen good luck (you'll need it with FSG in charge).

Thank you,

Koptalk users.

It'll take some work to lift us out of the hole that Brandy Bridgers has left us in but I am sure Herr Klopp will be able to get us back on our feet.

I am only responsible for what I write. Not for what you understand.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion