Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By: EMP
at his age and after adapting well to the prem we can count our lucky stars he is here...the last brazilian pass master -can't even get into that brazil squad lol- the boy is going form strength to strength...still has the occasional sh1te game but expect big things from him in luis absence . potential is staggering

Back on the weed again I see EMP

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Showed much promise in the early part of his LFC career, and frequently got MOTM award, but he seems to have lost his way a bit this last few months.
Defo need to spend a great deal of his training time trying to whack barn doors with a banjo. eek

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Yeah, they're closing him down to negate his passing ability, so there's little left to his ability in the PL after that. He's easily muscled off the ball, and his shooting, as you say, is hopeless at the moment. I think he might muscle up a bit and be a reasonable player, but he'll never be a Suarez, that's for sure.

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
For me a player of coutinhos ability should be up there on the top of the assists chart, his performances in January when he first joined up untill May were sensational

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
funny feeling he will be the main boss next season. nice long rest, itching to get back to brazil team - lets hope so , when he finds room his passing can be perfect

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
He cant shoot from outside the box move him upfront see what he can do

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Which is turn a defender = goal v city

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion