Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: Spice Boys
This is exactly what I wrote on the shoutbox a week ago. He's lost the dressing room apart from a few people/players who are standing by him such as Gerrard, Allen an Hendo.

A lot of the youngsters are looking at their options as they don't think they will get any playing time at the club, they're apparently [oops] off that they are constantly being overlooked despite the 1st team playing like [oops]. A few players are getting people's backs up and a lot of the squad can't understand why the same name's are always on the team sheet. Rumour is that the committee has had a big bust up. Some of the senior coaching staff aren't pleased with Rodgers' coaching methods and plans for the club an FSG know all about it.

Yes, and iirc, I asked you for a link, which as ever, wasn't forthcoming, but hey, have a coconut for your premonition anyway. whistle

D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
Originally Posted By: Chris2402
Originally Posted By: EMP
hey ho who thinks balotelli is still world class and worth the risk?

BR's personal cyanide tablet -only costs 16m

Very true

Although some fans on here think he's world class because of his medal collection, not because of actual ability.

I was well up for a bit of Mario when it turned out he was going to sign - no harm in that. Clearly I was wrong, but worse still is Rodgers playing him week in, week out given how dire he is - that's managerial suicide.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Nothing wrong with buying Balotelli but there was a lot wrong with not getting another less of a gamble striker too. And playing him like he's Suarez or Sturridge quite clearly doesn't work either.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
nothing wrong if u won't some toerag treating lfc youth players like sh1te, peeing off the rest of the players and making our manager look like a stubborn fool for failing to drop him, how he started the next game after that non-performance v QPR is shocking. BR deserved to be sacked for that decision.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Is he treating the youth like [oops] and peeing everyone off? Or are you just believing the tabloids? Remember when he supposedly kicked that Wolves Ayer in the head? Remember the tabloid headline suggesting he and Gerrard had a scrap when in fact they were just on opposite sides in a training match? It's all tabloid guff if you ask me.

Like I said, he was worth a gamble but not as our only striker. He's only playing him as a fukk you to Borini for not leaving and will most likely be his down fall.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Not a gambling man so i see nothing that could justify buying him,not even panic.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
This thread is entirely speculation and supposition... nothing of value at all.

Well there was a clear quote from rodgers but if we are not to post threads on speculation and supposition then you wont be getting many threads to comment on.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
B
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
B
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
This thread is entirely speculation and supposition... nothing of value at all.

So exactly in line with every single thread on pretty much every forum then? Including the numerous ones you, I, and take your pick of anyone else creates.

M
MyKneeGrows
Unregistered
MyKneeGrows
Unregistered
M
grin

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion